PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345··· 343536

shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
diancietherock

Hiya, everyone! The name's Diancietherock; I have 800+ Pokemon that are, for the most part, sorted in a stacked matter. I am planning to reorganize fields into an S+S matter sooner or later, but this is how it'll be for now. I don't do too much clicking, but I will attempt mass clicks every now and then when I need to gain interaction points or work my way towards a goal. I hope that you'll be able to click my fields in the near future, and help my hunts out as well~
image made by: BlackandWhite202, coding by davesprit<3
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
glen's Avatarglen
glen
introduction
Hello there! I'm Glen
My old username was cx, and my even older username was constellation.
. I like to read, draw, and write, and these days I often find myself spending my time coding. I joined this game in the December of 2017, and have since become a little addicted to it. I live in the PST timezone (GMT-8).
fields
My fields are single berry S&S
I may unlock fields temporarily for tourney, but other than that they will all be one berry stack per field. (UFT field is another exception.)
. Currently trying to gather the funds for my dream farm, which is a hoard of psychic, ghost, and steel pokemon, all with quiet nature, but that's probably still a ways away.
preferences
For clicking, my preferences are single berry S&S fields. This means I like to click fields that have one stack of a single berry preference. For example, all my fields are sorted this way except for my UFT field(s).
habits
I don't mass-click every day, but I do try my best to at least hatch two parties of eggs per day, and usually to do that I have to click at least one person in my primary mass-click list, or click for Pokérus. The times when I click a lot are on certain bonus counter days
Mostly Niet days, Garthic Days, Ravyne Days, Sei Days
, event days (Fabulous Fridays, MCWs, etc.) or because of certain tournaments.

click list

People under primary are people I tend to click first, and people secondary under secondary are people I tend to click after I have already went through everyone on my primary list, as well as active friends.
template coded by me, for my use only
・ • team ghost (may 2023) | score: 0 • ・ list of what i'm buying / collecting right now ・ • avatar and signature code by me • ・
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Eltafez

Quick intro: I'm Eltafez (or Elta) and I'm the local cookie muncher. I have 7,000+ Pokémon which are sorted and stacked. Unfortunately, while I love being clicked, I'm unable to return everything. Most of the time I just use Suri's Doom List to quickly click for breeding eggs and such. My time is GMT+1 (which is 1-2 hours ahead of Server Time).
Template © Eltafez
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Texasaswang's AvatarTexasaswang
Short and Basic... Hi, Texasaswang here. Name is derivied from my home State and a bit of Tagalog. Clicking Habits: I prefer single berry - stacked fields. Preferrably in the same place in the field. My Fields: Single berry - stacked. There are a few exceptions, but I try to keep them hidden. Clicking Lists: Generally use the Top 100 list. Clicking Groups: clickaholics - PFqCG
Ardik's AvatarArdik
Basic post before prettying up~
Hi! My name is Lance, and I've been a member for quite a while now~ I used to be on PF1, but my activity has been stagnant until PFQ! The majority of my fields are S+S, with a few spread-out ones here and there :3c I have hoards that are still growing, and you can see what I collect in my siggy! I enjoy clicking all sorts of fields, and I regularly click for rus/massclick to breed eggs! My main list of users I love to click are below ^^ Primary: Entei Meu Tony Scorpyia Secondary: Suriya Eltafez Type_Null Kelri
My avatar was made by Dorgoat!
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Hello I'm Voltaire, or Malygos is you remember my old name. I have about 2,500 Stack and sorted pokemon. I've been on Pokefarm for quite a long time. I hoard luxray. I prefer to click Stack and sorted fields. When I mass click my main list is: Eltafez,Errahm,Meu,Scopryia, and Techmastersm4000 Secondary: I usually click random people in Suriya's Click list of doom Will make this look better later.
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Please make sure you are a member before posting to reserve spaces~ This is to prevent confusion when checking the thread against member lists~
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1943 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
art x/x,made by x
Hi there, we're ChromaSys (a DID system, one physical body on this account) but you can call us Chroma <3

Fields

Most of my fields are S&S. I hoard sassy natured Pokemon, so most are bitter. However, I hoard Lotad obsessively with all natures and tastes. Lotad fields have berry taste in the name.

Clicking

I haven't clicked much lately, but I plan to click more. I usually only click S&S fields.

Clicklist

Main list

I usually click these people daily. This section is reserved for friends only. Lyra TorTorBehr TheMushroomNacho Kal-El

Secondary list

This is a list full of other people with S&S fields for when I'm bored or just want to massclick. If you want to be added to this list, PM me~ I don't care how many Pokémon you have as long as your fields are S&S. Eltafez Babypoke Krambambuli Impish.Sei WanderingMoss Moth Dragonfly RoyaLotad Ssswoobat MasterWarden ColoredGayngels Cele funfuntrunks

'Rus Hunting

A small list of users that are active in hunting Pokerus. Cinis Kang Wildfyre Karakara
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
Introduction
Hello, I’m Serra Taylor. You can call me Serra or Nyx. I have 3,449 currently sorted and stacked Pokemon. I have been a part of PokeFarm for a long time and still enjoy the site. I’m also just over 8 months pregnant so some days I don’t click much from being super tired. Clicking Habbits: I prefer S+S fields as I find it less painful on my wrist. I have been trying to mass click when I can. My Fields: They are Sorted and Stacked. I try to keep my Shiny & Albino fields stacked in the middle as much as possible (sometimes a few I forget to stack when I put them in the fields after I get new ones or have dex traded them). My Sableye Army and PF1 Shinies fields are mostly stacked in the middle. Clicking Lists Main: Eltafez, Scorpyia, Temporal, Meu Secondary: Voltaire, ErrahM, Shazi, HybridYuki, (I do have others in a post in my journal, but it’s out of date.)
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Prince Turtle's AvatarPrince Turtle
hiya! i'm JoeyKaiba, but Joey works too. i have nearly 2000 pokemon in my fields, most of which are s&s. i like to click s&s fields. if you've got over 1000 pokemon in single berry s&s fields and would like to be on my massclick list, send me a pm. i'll improve this post later.
formerly JoeyKaiba
by Hillo; avatar by me for the thread "badly draw the mon above"
i type quickly and sometimes forget to proofread, oof. my typing style is lazy as heck in casual areas, but i promise i'm better when i rp and stuff.

Pages: 12345··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page