PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

glen's Avatarglen
glen
introduction
Hello there! I'm Glen
My old username was cx, and my even older username was constellation.
. I like to read, draw, and write, and these days I often find myself spending my time coding. I joined this game in the December of 2017, and have since become a little addicted to it. I live in the PST timezone (GMT-8).
fields
My fields are single berry S&S
I may unlock fields temporarily for tourney, but other than that they will all be one berry stack per field. (UFT field is another exception.)
. Currently trying to gather the funds for my dream farm, which is a hoard of psychic, ghost, and steel pokemon, all with quiet nature, but that's probably still a ways away.
preferences
For clicking, my preferences are single berry S&S fields. This means I like to click fields that have one stack of a single berry preference. For example, all my fields are sorted this way except for my UFT field(s).
habits
I don't mass-click every day, but I do try my best to at least hatch two parties of eggs per day, and usually to do that I have to click at least one person in my primary mass-click list, or click for Pokérus. The times when I click a lot are on certain bonus counter days
Mostly Niet days, Garthic Days, Ravyne Days, Sei Days
, event days (Fabulous Fridays, MCWs, etc.) or because of certain tournaments.

click list

People under primary are people I tend to click first, and people secondary under secondary are people I tend to click after I have already went through everyone on my primary list, as well as active friends.
template coded by me, for my use only
・ • team ghost (may 2023) | score: 0 • ・ list of what i'm buying / collecting right now ・ • avatar and signature code by me • ・
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page