PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 737475

QUOTE originally posted by Sammy345

Does anyone know anything about the "Sonic the Hegehog" movie? Like when it's subpost to come out or what it's about.
I do. Off the top of my head, I can remember it supposed to be about a juvenile delinquient Sonic running around with a human cop(portrayed by Jason Marsden). I don't know much about Eggman other than he's supposed to be portrayed by Jim Carrey(no Mike Pollock, I am disappoint)
#1 fan of Dr. Starline <3 Character in profile picture: Fox the Brave; Character owned by me, art made by DrStarline on Twitter "No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, stil the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!" MercyMe, Flawless I will miss you forever Grandpa; 1942-2015 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Thanks guys.
Name: Ride the Lightning Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Profile picture by me! (One of my many ocs :> )
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Does anyone know about the Archie arc called Worlds United or something to that effect? I was looking stuff up on deviantart when I came across some Megaman and Sonic pieces that talked about it. I probably have the name wrong, just so you know. I know, roughly, what it's about but I wanted to know if you all have heard about it too.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Yeah I remember that! Didn't get to read it but I did remember looking it up a few years ago. I definitely wanted to read it.
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Ya, I own 7 and 12.
I never had much interest in those comics. I just read certain Pre-Super Genesis Wave comics.
Icee's AvatarIcee
Yes, there are twoo comic series about Sonic and Megaman. I forgot the exact names but Worlds united I think is the name for the second one. In the first one, Sonic and Megaman met, and worked together to defeat 8 roboticized versiions of Sonic's friends and stuff. As a Megaman classic fan myself, I enjoyed the first series. The second series has Megaman X shoved in, as well as Sonic Boom, and due to the fact I dislike Sonic Boom, I didn't really follow it much... Plus the M'egga Man thing they did with Megaman, even if that whooe thing was short, irritated me to no end so...yeah. I dunno if that series is done yet. But I do not think they'll do anymore of these as the Megaman Comic series has been discontinued.
**0pts contributed to TR this month!** *PFP Drawn by me, do not reuse without my permission
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Username: TaoMemberJay What you want us to call you (nickname): Jay Do you want a job: No Favorite Character(s): Infinite(His theme is what I recite daily) How did you find this clan: Banner and I was interested. Password: Chaos......CONTROL!
I have worlds United
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
And... done. You're accepted, Jay; welcome to the clan. Feel free to look through the last few pages to see what we've talked of recently, or even post up a new topic.

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page