PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5152535455··· 737475

Oooh, looks interesting. I've practically played and breathed Forces, I've done it so many times.
#1 fan of Dr. Starline <3 Character in profile picture: Fox the Brave; Character owned by me, art made by DrStarline on Twitter "No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, stil the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!" MercyMe, Flawless I will miss you forever Grandpa; 1942-2015 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Përiidöt's AvatarPëriidöt
I would like to join The Knights of the Wind! Username: Periidot What you want us to call you (nickname): Ava / Zora Do you want a job: Template Maker Favorite Character(s): Blaze the Cat & Rogue the Bat are my favorites. How did you find this clan: In someone's signature. Password: Chaos
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Alrighty Ava, you're accepted. You can look through the last few pages to see what we've been discussing recently, or you can try starting up a topic yourself.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Përiidöt's AvatarPëriidöt
Alas; I don't have the money to afford Forces xD However, I have watched ProjectSNT's playthrough of the game... and many, many other's playthroughs of the game. I kind of wish it had more customization options.
Does anyone know anything about the "Sonic the Hegehog" movie? Like when it's subpost to come out or what it's about.
Name: Ride the Lightning Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Profile picture by me! (One of my many ocs :> )
Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
That new movie based in Sonic X? I don't think they got a exact date. I think it'll be up in sometime near March 2019. Not like I would see it, I don't like live actions and I don't want to see Sonic suffer from one. I wonder if Eggman could be represented as an actor, as like the other humans, or virtual animation like the animals.
My Backloggery
Gimme any Gracidea Seeds you don't need ^^
That's a new fact for me. It's based on Sonic X, you say? Do you know which... Oh wait it's kind of obvious that they're probably just doing season 1 and the very ending of season 2. If they're smart, they'll do just that and ignore the entirety of the SA1 and SA2 arcs that they did. ...In case it's not obvious, it has been a while since I have watched it.
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
I never saw anything about it being based on Sonic X. Heard it was gonna be one of those buddy cop type of movies.
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
Yeah, that's what I remember reading, just that they replaced the little kid with a cop. Strange isn't it? But I think modern universe stories are very complicated, that's why I don't like games like Adventure.
...With a cop? Sounds like Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but with only one franchise involved. I really hope not. If it's not well-received, they won't try again...

Pages: 123··· 5152535455··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page