PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 7172737475

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
You're accepted, Ash. Please remove the password. You can try starting up a new topic, read through the thread if you want to, or you know just talk about whatever that happens to be Sonic-related, fanfics and fan art included.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
I got my order confirmed for the Battle for the Empire volume *dancing* And I now own two copies of Issue 50, lol. I have the RI-A cover and the online exclusive cover
#1 fan of Dr. Starline <3 Character in profile picture: Fox the Brave; Character owned by me, art made by DrStarline on Twitter "No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, stil the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!" MercyMe, Flawless I will miss you forever Grandpa; 1942-2015 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
Y'all I want Frontiers so bad but idk where to get it and I have like a total of 10 dollars to my name ;-;
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
SONIC PRIME IS OUT!!!! EEE IT'S ON NETFLIX Y'ALL I'M SO EXCITED
I know!! So much plot to dissect! So many different interactions. So. Much. World building theories...! Ahem! Sorry, that last one is kinda one of the things I absolutely love to do.
Bro, they've made alternate universes Canon.. HOO BOI THE CHARACTER OPPORTUNITIES
I know! And when you start factoring in Shadow, and all the different ways things could have gone if he was there/caught in the blast and Sonic wasn't, oh shades of Mobius...! So much fun to speculate upon!
I need to catch up on Prime QwQ I stopped after three episodes so I didn't burn out, but I've seen screenshots of primal Tails, and he's such an adorable little feral babey
I got to see that one. He is most completely the adorable little feral. Haven't seen the full thing myself yet, but that's because the kids have been watching it and I have more (less enjoyable but mandatory) stuff to do besides watching it with them.
I just finished the first episode- EEEEE!! NINE IS SO COOL!!!!! He kind of reminds me of that one webcomic of the evil Tails who didn't meet Sonic until later in his life.

Pages: 123··· 7172737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page