PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 737475

I would like to join The Knights of the Wind! Username: Champion Spectra What you want us to call you (nickname): We have many different names we could go by, being a system and all... Although you can call us Unity as a whole! But Spectra, Maroon, or Sakra are all also fine since they are the most common fronters when playing PFQ! Do you want a job: Not at the moment, no Favorite Character(s): Always had an attachment Shadow :) Silver and Tails are up there too, though! How did you find this clan: Was just looking through the clans to see if there were any clans for fandoms we're a part of and found this one and had to join! We've been Sonic fans for as long as we can remember- Password: 16
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!

Pages: 123··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page