PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 737475

CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
I would like to join The Chao Garden! Username: CWTtheAI2360 What you want us to call you (nickname): Colin Do you want a job: Nah Favorite Character: Blaze How did you find this clan: I was part of the previous one. Password: merp
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Colin, you're accepted, please remove the password (I'm getting tired of saying that). Also, everyone, I'm changing a rule. Just so you know and go look if you wish.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
AzúlHarp's AvatarAzúlHarp
up to you really, but it a little pointless now
I think it be great for everyone to express their opinion on their favorite character if they want. For example, I've always had a strange fascination with villains, which includes Finitevus.
#1 fan of Dr. Starline <3 Character in profile picture: Fox the Brave; Character owned by me, art made by DrStarline on Twitter "No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, stil the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!" MercyMe, Flawless I will miss you forever Grandpa; 1942-2015 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
I wanted to ask before but... who's Finitevus? The only related name I can think of is Finneus, and that's over in Neopets.
He's a relatively minor villain from the Archie Comics, who was mostly Knuckles' enemy. He was the main villain in StH 181-184 and SU 8-12. Again, I have a strange fascination with villains, so the comics I mentioned above are the ones I mainly read, as well as the main reason I despise the reboot.
Aha, that's why. Most of my Sonic lore comes from extensive research on the videogame side of the hedgehog. Although, I have seen the movie and most of the episodes for the three original cartoons. I'm afraid you'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge for the comic side. And my knowledge of any abbreviations you or others might use.
leave the favorite characters thing alone
Bloopercat's AvatarBloopercat
I would like to join Knights of the Wind! Username: Bloopercat What you want us to call you (nickname): bloop, bloopercat, cristal cat, whatever u want idc Do you want a job: ok, idk what but ok. Im an artist/animator so... Favorite Character(s):knuckles, cosmo, all of the chaotix (exept julie) How did you find this clan: my sonic sense, and i was in the old one Password: sonamy5ever
Hello Bloop, you're accepted. Please remove the password. And yes everyone, I get it! I'll leave it alone. *trying not to laugh*

Pages: 1234··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page