PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123456··· 737475

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
grandmaster.pnge.png
That's... from Sonic Adventure 2, right? It's one of the few I haven't played, so I honestly have no idea. I mean, I know the storyline and some details about Rouge and Knuckles's sections, but I wouldn't be able to explain things like that. Sorry.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
AzúlHarp's AvatarAzúlHarp
ultra.pngd.png
it is and one of my favorite game :3
A lot of things really are left unexplained. I never really pay attention to it unless it irks an LPer I'm watching.
#1 fan of Dr. Starline <3 Character in profile picture: Fox the Brave; Character owned by me, art made by DrStarline on Twitter "No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, stil the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!" MercyMe, Flawless I will miss you forever Grandpa; 1942-2015 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
grandmaster.pnge.png
Okay, I've left it long enough; let's try another topic shall we? What is a game you have played for Sonic and think it should have a direct sequel? I think there should have been a second Sonic Chronicles.
CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
champion.png
Honestly, I'd love to see what they'd do with a sequel to Sonic Unleashed. That's probably my all-time favorite Sonic game by far, at least if we're talking actually playing the game and not just, say, listening to the music. *glaces at how long I've listened to Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic 2 and Tropical Resort from Sonic Colours* I've seriously spent way too much time with those songs. >.>
I'm not really sure about sequels, but I think they should try and remake '06, without bugs and maybe Silver's ball puzzle at the end of his Dusty Desert(the one with the actually BENEFICIAL glitch). It may not fix the story, but at least the game would be better to play.
ultra.pngd.png
I would say Sonic battle, that game was fun Also i belive a group of fans are trying to make the game from scratch...
In a SomecallmeJohnny Spotlight vid, he Spotlighted a fanmade PC port of '06, but they're trying to make it WORK. I just hope that they leave in Silver's Goal Ring Glitch from Dusty Desert. I have a feeling more people pulled that off than wasted their time with the ball puzzle.
ultra.pngd.png
I know i did :3 Even though 06 was bad, i still liked it, I mean my Main SOnic OC is Daughter to mephilse. He my favorite villion :3
grandmaster.pnge.png
I own the game, but my brother was the one who played it. I was having too much fun with playing the second version of Sonic Unleashed (first version I played was the PS2 version). Admittedly, I like Silver as a character, and I think the dynamics of everyone's relationships were great! I still can't help but wonder why exactly it seemed as though Elise was falling in love with Sonic or something. I'm pretty sure that's not how friends treat each other, but I could be worng I suppose.

Pages: 123456··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page