PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Albino and Melan Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456789

Tastetea's AvatarTastetea
im still quite confused! how can I charge my albino radar to be exact?
ktensei's Avatarktensei
this link then go to the albino radar page!
0towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
Ashuna's AvatarAshuna
I al currently hunting misdrauvus. I have 700 hatches and finaly got an albino. 0s/1a/0m. I hope i get something better. Pls sally. Loovvee mee alreaadyy will u! edit: i stopped at 1026 Ith only one albino and nothing else:/ k
SilverRose's AvatarSilverRose
So in the guide it said that doing a small charge after getting the albino radar to lvl 7 will keep it at lvl 7. Is that still valid now because I fully charged my radar yesterday but it's back to lvl 1 now.
@SilverRose: No, the radar resets everyday or something I think. You need to charge it again every day.
Harkat's AvatarHarkat
So i'm sorry if I read it wrong, but it says you should charge your albino radar to level seven, and the next day do it again for 100IP. I tried this and it costed me 100k IP, am I doing something wrong here?
i usually forget to subscribe to forums sorry
That's actually the result of an Albino Radar Overhaul! You can read more in the link provided ^-^

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Harkat's AvatarHarkat
thank you very much!
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
I don't think there's another Melan (or Albino) hunting guide out there, so I tried updating this one again with this information:

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

That's actually the result of an Albino Radar Overhaul! You can read more in the link provided ^-^
Thank you for linking this! And thanks to everyone for answering questions in my absence.
I have a question: Let's say I adopted an Eevee egg from the shelter or Daycare, and I had my albino radar powered up. The site would have the time reset, and my albino radar would deactivate. What I'm asking is, is the albino/shiny/melan trait decided when the egg is created, or when it hatches?
percy | he/they pfp is from pkmn rumble

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page