PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Albino and Melan Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 56789

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
The special is determined the moment the egg hatches! Specifically, it's determined by the boosts of the user who is hatching the egg at that point in time. So if your Albino Radar is not powered when you hatch that egg, it can't be albino.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Okay, I undertsand! Edit so I don't get reported for double posting: Does anyone know that exact odds for hatching melanistic Pokemon with Pokeradar, Hypermode, Ubercharm, and Albino Radar (Fully charged) active?
percy | he/they pfp is from pkmn rumble
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
If my math is right, it’s about a 0.000000151026102% chance you’ll hatch a melan with those odds
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!

QUOTE originally posted by Aryafire1

If my math is right, it’s about a 0.000000151026102% chance you’ll hatch a melan with those odds
Oh, how wonderful lol
saberia12's Avatarsaberia12
so if you add that to a long chain bonus of 2k. plus arceus at around 24%?
ProfilePic: made by me for me alone. Aka Credit saberia12 08/29/2021 Collecting for a future hunt
× 5 / 500
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
I'm not the best at maths, but I think the percentages don't raise flat like that, so instead of 0.000000151026102% it would be 0.0200000015% instead? Still pretty slim, is what I'm saying. (If anyone else can correct this please do ;w;!)

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
saberia12's Avatarsaberia12
wow ok thanks thats better i guess
Havic's AvatarHavic
I'm sorry if this isn't the right spot to ask, but on the guide it mentions trying to hunt for Melans that don't exist yet as an incentive. Is there any way to tell which Melans don't exist? I checked the stats page, and there are less types of Melans (by going to page 14 and seeing what number it ends on) than normal 'mons and shinies, but I can't find a way to tell which Melans are missing. Is there a list somewhere?
Forum avatar is by me!

QUOTE originally posted by Havic

I'm sorry if this isn't the right spot to ask, but on the guide it mentions trying to hunt for Melans that don't exist yet as an incentive. Is there any way to tell which Melans don't exist? I checked the stats page, and there are less types of Melans (by going to page 14 and seeing what number it ends on) than normal 'mons and shinies, but I can't find a way to tell which Melans are missing. Is there a list somewhere?
Well, from what I've heard on PFQ, there's a list on the wiki that displays all discovered shinies/albinos/melans, and if something is undiscovered it wouldn't have an image, just some placeholder text. Sorry if this doesn't help.
Havic's AvatarHavic

QUOTE originally posted by StormySeas99

QUOTE originally posted by Havic

Well, from what I've heard on PFQ, there's a list on the wiki that displays all discovered shinies/albinos/melans, and if something is undiscovered it wouldn't have an image, just some placeholder text. Sorry if this doesn't help.
This does help, thank you so much!

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page