PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Albino and Melan Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 789

AshePhoenix's AvatarAshePhoenix

QUOTE originally posted by Raziya

QUOTE originally posted by AshePhoenix

Hi! I'm new to hunting Albinos, and at least from reading the Wiki and the Albino Radar pages it doesn't *seem* to me like the Albino Radar needs you to chain power to get Albinos, but what if you skip a day of powering your Radar while hatching eggs to take a break, and then power the Radar again on a separate day (ie: maybe say three days later for example's sake!) Do you then 'lose' progress you made on your hunt like you would during a Shiny hunt and have to start from scratch again, or does it not matter and there is no chain, you might still end up getting the Albino Pokemon you wanted even if you didn't power your Radar for a certain amount of time but resume your hunt, as long as you're still hatching the desired Pokemon's eggs? I'm sorry if this post reads as really confusing or convuluded, this honestly sounded better and seemed to make more sense in my head than when I typed it out ^^U
Albinos are not chained and are basically treated like 'random chance' shinies. You could charge your radar at max daily or only charge it when you want to hunt, or anything in-between. The only thing that counts as a chain is hatching the same egg over and over, which boosts your shiny chance only (and eventually will boost your melan chance at Arceus rank with a chain over 100).
Ah okay, then everything I was reading is therefore correct, I thought there was some information I just seemed to be missing/somehow skimming over but that explains that for me then. Thank you! =D

Avatar credit AmphyPop on Picrew! https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/338224 (Please use descretion when opening the link!)

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page