PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Albino and Melan Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123456789

Zebrabajz's AvatarZebrabajz
Hey first of all lovely guide! Secondly, will you update the op about z crystal as there is now a way to boost your albino rate further? Lastly the 2k estimate for Melan, is that based on maxing your albino radar every day (100k)?
#BlackLivesMatter #LoveisLove
Avatar by the amazing Shieldtoad from official art
hmforall's Avatarhmforall
Maybe update the guide as chains don't break anymore after a shiny for non HM people :P Edit: derp, some people already said it haha
Swag3Tails's AvatarSwag3Tails
I always wantd to melan hunt, and I had this caterpie hunt that lasted 2 months, i hatched 3678 eggs.... no melan. I had all the bonesus. Then i was broke. The End :3
Starting a Cresselia Hunt!! Buying Lunar Wings for 40zc/200gp/200k each! Send a PM
× 0 / 200
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
It only took me over a month to bring this back up to date, wow. Removed all instances that claimed that the PR+ breaks your chain. At least I hope I did. Added Z-Crystals. I have absolutely no experiences with Z-Crystals. @Zebrabajz: (In case this is still relevant, oops) The 2k was just something I expected back when I did my first melan hunt. It was based on absolutely nothing other than my expectation.
Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
So, long chains increase melan chance. Is it like, every time we get 1,000 more eggs hatched the chance goes up, or is it only for 1,000+, and the chance remains the same for every egg after that? New update answers that.
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
I have a question: I have the albino radar at full level. The probability is ~600%. I haven't gotten any albinos. Shouldn't that be a super great percentage? Or am I just really unlucky? Or is it just super hard to get?
team plasma scientist challenges you to a battle!
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda

QUOTE originally posted by Aryafire1

I have a question: I have the albino radar at full level. The probability is ~600%. I haven't gotten any albinos. Shouldn't that be a super great percentage? Or am I just really unlucky? Or is it just super hard to get?
Albinos are super hard to get, but using 100,000 IP is the best chance you have. (Other than a Z-Crystal.)
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
venir's Avatarvenir

QUOTE originally posted by Aryafire1

With Ubercharm on, which supposedly doubles the chances, I got 5 albinos in 800 eggs, which makes for around 1 egg per 160 (round down to around 150~, round up to 175 or 200 ish?) eggs;; so if you dont have uber, I'd say to expect them every 300-400 eggs or you're just very unlucky I dont have actual stats for w/o charm since I never maxed out my albi radar when I was on a 1.5k weedle gem hunt, but I would assume those are somehwat close statistics Also, this was all before the Z-Crystals, so I dont have any statistics on those either
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
awesome. don't have any of that, just the radar. see you at a billion eggs!
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
I'm planning on starting an albino hunt soon. How much IP should I have before starting?
Gif by KitKatKutie2

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page