PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special Event... failed?

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 161718

YukiWolf5's AvatarYukiWolf5
ultra.pnge+.png
I feel like i should apologise. I did only the required 1k clicks this weekend. I wasnt even busy or anything, i just... i mean, i never really participate in MCW anyway, heck i normally am lucky to get motivation to click 100 times in a day no matter what gets thrown at me. This 1000 was hard for me, even though i only had to click one user. I dont take much fun in just spam-clicking really, its.. a bit of a chore, so... Idunno. But... the "leaving it up to everyone else to take care of" attitude everyones giving those who did 'only' click 1000 is, making me feel like an awful person for it? :/ i was told to click 1k, and that was an achievable goal for me... i only really clicked that much so that i wouldnt feel bad about leaving it up to everyone else... but i guess that didnt do much for that. I just... i dont see anything more as being very.. likely for me. Its, technically possible, but... i found that trying to do MCW in the past has made me kind of, avoid the game more because i was just plain afraid id break my mouse, i guess. Idunno. Apologies for the long message, and again for letting everyone down this weekend...

My Avatar is Zody's fanart of my fursona that I commissioned. They did a REALLY good job at drawing them, and I'm so happy I was able to afford them!! ;w; pm me if you wanna know more about them, I'm always willing to ramble on about them <3
They/them pronouns please! Also I am autistic so my wording may be a bit clunky sometimes, apologies ^^' also i do have trouble detecting peoples tones sometimes so ,, yeah
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
There were a lot of participants, and they all have different reasons for doing what they do. This is the first time we've really had an event based on global participation, so we didn't really know what to expect. The data was summarised, meaning there's no way to tell the difference between someone who only had time for 1,000, and someone who did but chose not to. But ultimately, if you know you did what you could, then there's no reason to feel bad. None at all.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Babypoke's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBabypoke
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
i myself did 17k interactions and i stopped as i has no more motivation sadly. as i hit the target and struggled to click more but at the same time i did push myself. i think uping the interaction goal would greatly effect me not sure about others:)
Hoarder of apocalyptic Growlithes and Arcanines My Avatar Made by bananalizard for my Use Thankyou so much also credit to pokefarm for the apocalyptic growlithe design<3 Made by Poly Bear for me.
The Orion's AvatarThe Orion
master.pngd.png
I do agree that the prize wasn't really awesome from a perspective that not everyone wants a Custom Sprite. If the reward of hitting the 25 million in one day would have been that all the counters give you a boost next day, I'm sure people would have hit 25 million at 12 PM server time easily. xD Considering the math, 8500 participants, even if "everyone" would have only done 3000 interactions we would have hit 25 million. But also considering that 3500 didn't hit the personal goal. Out of the remaining 5000 participants, we would only have to do 5000 interactions per user to hit 25 million. I did about 40k+ which my average everyday clicking. What I think looking at the users comments on this is that, the 1k goal wasn't the demotivating factor here. It was the reward that didn't seem worth the effort(Not the 1000 effort, the 25 million gobal effort). Yes, I understand it's special, but not everyone considers it special, because it brings no change in the gameplay whatsoever.(Maybe if the reward was a Green Nectar people would have done 10k interactions each for sure xD) But all in all, great event! I like clicking so I didn't mind! ^^ Thank you Niet and the staff for the amazing beautiful Sprite! It was almost like a giveaway! :D This will definitely make the future events more fun and interesting, looking forward for the 12 days of Christmas!! :D
skylucario's Avatarhypermode-12.pngskylucario
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by TøxicGluttøny

As others stated, it wasn't the best of weekend for people in the states due to finals/midterms (Or heck, they failed previous tests and have to study to take them again. Looking at you, New York Trig Regents! >3>). But of course, I do see your point. People got a bit lazy at the end due to the low goal. I will admit that 25,000,000 is a lot for just one day, but for two it was a cakewalk. The fact that Christmas s just a few days away could have factored in too. I mean, people were probably doing their last-minute shopping, clearing away snow, getting ready to travel, going to church etc.
Yup - that was basically it for me. I tried to click as much above my goal as possible, but I only ever got to about 4000 interactions. I've never done over 20,000 in one day, so I suppose that's not too bad coming from me, but the amount seems paltry. Hopefully the need for extension didn't prevent this from being a successful stress test! ^^' (also, @Toxic - ahahahahah, I feel you. When I took it last year, I got a 95, but I thought I would fail because I hadn't finished the test. However, the Common Core Algebra 2 Regents are so much worse...you should prepare for that one as well if you have to take it. I had forgotten that I'd even needed to take the common core Regents, which did not work out well. I finished half the test...lol)
2.pnge.png2.pngg.png6.png 3.png6.pngu.png0.pngz.pngj.png j.pngp.pngc.png7.png4.pngm.png4.pngw.pngw.pngr.pngs.png icon=my art. v-flying.png 541
Achillo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAchillo
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
I'll be honest, I kinda did that. After I reached the goal, I thought, "I'm sure the rest of them can do it." And didn't click much after that. But mainly because I had other things I needed to get done, outside of PFQ. So I guess that's an excuse? But 1000 interactions isn't difficult- as already stated, maybe a higher goal next time would bring in more people.

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; dark.png 504
Khajitten's AvatarKhajitten
ace.png
Thank you for the event! There was a point I felt frustrated because the community bar seemed to be at a stand still. Maybe it's because of the holidays? OCant wait for the Christmas stuff :3 Thank you again! [Mod edit: removed template because it's too tall.]
Well, I remember the first time we did this, we got 23mil/25mil, so an extra 6 million in two years isn't bad tbh. But I personally didn't participate, as honestly I had no reason to. I focus on the Pokedex (and shiny dex), which is one of three reasons I didn't, and the CS doesn't count towards the dex sadly. I also spent Saturday travelling, Sunday with my father. Two things that prevented me from clicking to that amount. Honestly, I agree with a lot of people, I was iffy on the reward, as I had it from the first one, I'm guessing a few people do too.
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
arbor's Avatararbor
arceus.pngd.png
agreed, i think a better event design would be with a personal goal of 5-10k and with two days to complete it :)
arbor ☼ journalflying.png: 236 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
satanicpanic's Avatarsatanicpanic
rookie.png
Im newer but i did everything i could to try to reach the goal of 25M and 1K. It was a fun event!
i can assure you that i am at least 50% more gay than you ill make this sig better later | PFP ART BY MOTHCPU ON TWT!!!

Pages: 123456··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page