PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special Event... failed?

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 161718

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Every time we run an event, we learn something new - for instance, I learned a bit about how a lower target can actually be bad for motivation because there was no drive to do more. It was easy to say "eh, there's a lot of users, they can do it, right?" but without the second day extension there was no way :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Moçhellez's AvatarMoçhellez
well everyone had fun! thanks for the spirite :)
There was only two counters active on the first day, which I feel was the lack of incentive for some users. Unlike on MCW, there is multiple helpful ones both days. Out of those active on the first day, one was credits and well, that is not really needed for a clicking event, type of thing. While the Niet counter was the average x2 multiplier. While the second day, had gems as the most helpful. Which might be incentive for some people. Shelter adoptions is kind of useless, without a multiplier in my opinion. Besides the fact it is the holiday season. Sure some do not celebrate anything then but people could be on vacation or busy offsite. I know I was busy with Christmas things on the first day of that event. In the end, I still done the same as I do on mass-click weekends, go way over the personal target.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
I really hate that attitude. 'I did the bare minimum, others can do the rest'... My co-workers are doing it constantly and it drives me crazy, when I need to do the collective jobs instead of them, because they are too busy prtending that they are doing something... And I am a bit dissapointed because it seems the userbase is favorizing this attitude. :(
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Xessty's AvatarXessty
Im sorry to see the numbers werent there. Personally, I feel this past weekend and the coming week are tough times. Here in the states, its been Finals week. Many students been so busy all week long, one could argue that they took weekend to catch up on much needed rest. It is also the week before Christmas and I have already had 2 gatherings and went shopping this weekend as well. Its just a busy time of the year, Im afraid. As far as the event goes, I liked it. I think I made personally 3k interactions (average day for me on here with my busy life) I could have done more, but time constraints. The event was almost a giveaway. We have a daily goal of 1k interactions and the personal mark was simply just that. I feel it would have benefited with a higher personal goal. Say 3k or 5k even. Its not a MCW so a 10k goal would be so much in one day. Happy to hear servers are holding up and personally look forward to more events to come until then, Ill keep doing what I do. Thank you Neit. Hope more than anything, that this has been a positive step
Flawless Ghost Gem

Flawless Ghost Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Ghost Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,022,991
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
* Avatar is official Pokémon art *
Juke's AvatarJuke
Not sure about other people, the only reason I (personally) did not click more than was needed is because I really hate the Floette line, and this was just a weak prize. The completionist in me wanted it though, so I guess I'm stuck with it. For future events, I like the tiered reward idea mentioned a few posts back - and maybe don't hold them so close to the holiday. It's understandable this time because of the upgrade, but still, it's kind of annoying.
Zerø's AvatarZerø
I think it's a little unfair to call out those who only clicked 1,000 and say they left the work up to everyone else. But that could just be me, I suppose. I think I only clicked around 2,000 as it's a requirement for the daily task. I also already have AZ Floette, so I wasn't fretting over target being met. I've had more important things to worry about, I dunno. Call me selfish? XD 1,000 can easily be met for those with enough Pokemon in their fields, I do think the personal target should be increased for next time. And maybe offer more choice too, like a chance to choose from more than one event Pokemon? I remember that old Magikarp custom sprite that was given out to users who donated 100ZC when the site was first made public (or something like that), has that since been made obtainable in any other way?
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 52 — 1,291 / 8,269
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
130 x 5 × 3004 Current Chain: 2/356
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
NovurVee's AvatarNovurVee
Thanks for the custom sprite! :D Honestly you were nice enough to extend to a second day, and I'm really grateful! I for one went OVER my 1k limit. I got no where near what I planned however, I was gonna overwork myself and get over 100k interaction in one day but all I got was 29k interactions. :c I wasn't much help.
Eneko's AvatarEneko
We need to say thank you to everyone else who clicked a lot of time, not even the staff, well yes we still need to thank the staff for letting us to get a chance of getting a AZ flower. But still we need to thank people who were in this!
Noodle JournalNoodle Sprite FreebeEneko's Adoptables Meep Meep Meep This Skitty is a human also! A baseball player, a second baseman, from Tokyo, Japan. Messege me if you have a female cosmog for trade, I have a male cosmog to give away for Female.
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
Ahh, thank you so much for the AZ's Floette <3 I'm personally very happy we made it, I got around 10K interactions but it was hard work. My finals are next week so I've spent the weekend studying, I don't think I'm the only one. (I live in Europe BTW, I think most colleges have finals this week or last week)
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only

Pages: 1234··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page