PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special Event... failed?

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 15161718

There's a variety of reasons. All of which are perfectly valid. One of our rules is literally that you can play the game how you want for goodness sake... ( within reason a'course ).
khdarkwolf's Avatarkhdarkwolf
I'm on the boat with people who forgot due to being busy this time of year; with Christmas and college prepration and such. Would have been a nice prize and I like that the goal was actually decently low; because MCWs are killer. Maybe next time have the event at a less busy time of year? =)
bluesaka111's Avatarbluesaka111
There's a few reasons that this event failed > A: Not a right time to have S.E. > B: Rewards are not scalable and not useful for everyone. That all.
Sand-Shrew's AvatarSand-Shrew
heh. thanks for the sprite even though we 'failed'
TAPU KO-KO-KOOOOO!
Profile picture is the Tapu Koko sprite from Gen 7
. .
SkyFlame's AvatarSkyFlame
I still dont see what failed in it but... The prize is really nice to me so thanks for the nice pokemon and all, I barely reach the personal goal every day that I play anyway and probably dont reach that 1k normally, but I liked that low goal it was easier on me phyisically and emotionally so I liked the low goal. Ive seen a bunch of people for that tiered reward idea but those are never fun its always '1000 interactions gets you a high five 100000000005 gets you ownership of the site!' and i really dont like when sites do that... -w-;;;; i like the other 12 days event idea, I can at lwast do the first few days and possibly build up a while. :3
“Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words.” -1 Thessalonians 4:17
Maybe a few people were on vacation and/or winter break and wanted to spend time with they're family... ... HAHAHAHHAHAHA I'M A COMEDIC GENIUS
Please feed my pokemon, theyre so thirsty.

I still dont see what failed in it but...
Did you read the first post? Notice it says nothing about you (or "the users" in general) failing anything? Come on. We write things for your benefit. The least you can do is read it.
SkyFlame's AvatarSkyFlame

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

I still dont see what failed in it but...
Did you read the first post? Notice it says nothing about you (or "the users" in general) failing anything? Come on. We write things for your benefit. The least you can do is read it.
i know that and i did read it, i cant see what the fail was about if everyone reached the goal still and the server did good and i was just confused sorry i didnt mean to upset you or anything...
Luna08's AvatarLuna08
at least we tried
You users succeeded. You don't need to git gud. You already got gud. Niet needs to git gud. Please read :(

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page