PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special Event... failed?

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Wanderen's AvatarWanderen
Thank you for this event. Do appreciate it. Please don't be hard on yourself - the event was very well designed. Unfortunately not all of us have internet access constantly, so that limits how much we can participate.
Drew my own avatar, finally, so yes I have permission to use it. =)
saanctum's Avatarsaanctum
I agree with what everyone else has been saying. The counter goal should've been set higher. Also, I don't really like AZ Floette so I didn't really contribute much over 1K. I've been busy with other things and honestly, clicking gets really tedious. I'm prone to carpal tunnel and something like this would've made sure I got it. I also use a tablet and it's really difficult to use this site on a tablet, forums or just generally clicking back. I do tend to usually reach 1K+ clicks in a day at times, but I wasn't really motivated to do so for the event.
Plus, I've had midterms and I've been sick and hurting all week since I slipped and fell, and I may have broken or at least fractured my ankle and/or knee. Lately I've been feeling more of the need to sleep than pay attention to online stuff, so... Yeah.
Can we please stop complaining about the prize? That wasn't the point of this event, and everyone should have been happy to participate even WITHOUT a prize, as this was to stress test Sally, to try and improve this website for everyone
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
Everyone's getting into arguments left and right and I'm just sitting here happy that I was able to get the Floette I missed out on the first time. tbh I didn't even know there was a first time. When was it originally distributed? And I'll be honest. I only did the 1k and was done with it. I almost never participate in MCW because interacting a lot also hurts my hands a lot, so I was relieved that the goal was so low because that meant less stress on my hands. Because of this, I'm just a rather passive player in general.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy

QUOTE originally posted by SilverStallion

Many people didn't want to because of what? oh right, selfishness. "I wasn't being selfish - blah blah blah " you were. It was that selfishness that created the need for niet to extend the deadline. the selfishness that the "reward" wasn't good enough. Or the reward "wasn't worth your time".
Not trying to start a full blown argument, but even if I was able to participate, I most likely wouldn't. I'm not selfish, but I'm also not going to participate in something that I don't have interest in, nor want the prize. I'd prefer to spend my time looking through the shelter, looking through forms, and all in all, clicking isn't something that peaks my interest at times. Sorry, if this comes of as "rude" or "disrespectful", but that's what I made it your post, and if that's not what you were trying to get at or implying, please correct me, since it's 9:21 pm here currently, and I'm dead tired, but other than my post, have a nice day/night~
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 4740 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
W.D.Gaster's AvatarW.D.Gaster
Now I kinda feel bad for just doing my personal goal-
42/1000 statues of all types for hunts.
Icon made by me
MewIchigo21's AvatarMewIchigo21
To be honest...I had forgotten about this event at first. I just got online and started clicking because that's what you do here. I was almost done with a shiny hunt so I was motivated to keep on clicking, and I was going for the 1k interactions already due to the personal daily tasks. Maybe a higher goal would have helped inspire motivation, but that's all water under the bridge now, I'm certain enough people have said that by now. ;) It was only after I hit the personal goal that I noticed the "event is live" link (you can laugh at me for not seeing it until then but I have poor eyesight so yeah >> ) and clicked it. After that I did my best to contribute, and while I only managed to make around 30k clicks in the two days, I clicked till my fingers were ready to fall off, so I think I did my part. I was grateful that were were given a second day to click since I was unable to get online for the first several hours of the event, and I'm happy that we made the target, even if it was way too low of a result given the fact we had a second day to click. The 12 days of Christmas sounds interesting too, maybe it will help stress test the server too. All we can do is wait patiently and try to get along. After all, people should remember that this is the Christmas season, a time for peace and understanding, and the likes. :)
Vulpix vulp pix pix vul pix vulpix. Vul pix vul vul, pix vulpix vul!
MewInuKags is my spiky little Joltik. Hurt her, and I'll BURN you!
<(^.^)>
Icon is my art.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani

QUOTE originally posted by Lilbug33

QUOTE originally posted by SilverStallion

Many people didn't want to because of what? oh right, selfishness. "I wasn't being selfish - blah blah blah " you were. It was that selfishness that created the need for niet to extend the deadline. the selfishness that the "reward" wasn't good enough. Or the reward "wasn't worth your time".
Not trying to start a full blown argument, but even if I was able to participate, I most likely wouldn't. I'm not selfish, but I'm also not going to participate in something that I don't have interest in, nor want the prize. I'd prefer to spend my time looking through the shelter, looking through forms, and all in all, clicking isn't something that peaks my interest at times. Sorry, if this comes of as "rude" or "disrespectful", but that's what I made it your post, and if that's not what you were trying to get at or implying, please correct me, since it's 9:21 pm here currently, and I'm dead tired, but other than my post, have a nice day/night~
I have to agree with you on that. Clicking never was what peeked my interest. I only really click when I am trying to get a egg from an event pokemon(Like Blue Moon Slugma, and I'm still stuck calling them that from PF1.), wanting to get any legendary eggs hatched. Also for me, it doesn't help that I get bored very quickly, and I would get antsy when I have a time limit to do something. The one thing that I don't get is how selfishness is the cause of the event being extended. Maybe someone could go and ask Niet why it was extended before making a post and putting in it that it was the reason why it was extened. Sorry that last part wasn't towards you but what you have quoted.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Nobody should feel bad. Nobody had any obligation to click. Nobody was selfish.
I think it's cuz event was before christmas. Or.... wwhatevver.
I liek trains

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page