PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Special Event... failed?

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Special Event... failed? >

MewIchigo21's AvatarMewIchigo21
grandmaster.pngs.png
To be honest...I had forgotten about this event at first. I just got online and started clicking because that's what you do here. I was almost done with a shiny hunt so I was motivated to keep on clicking, and I was going for the 1k interactions already due to the personal daily tasks. Maybe a higher goal would have helped inspire motivation, but that's all water under the bridge now, I'm certain enough people have said that by now. ;) It was only after I hit the personal goal that I noticed the "event is live" link (you can laugh at me for not seeing it until then but I have poor eyesight so yeah >> ) and clicked it. After that I did my best to contribute, and while I only managed to make around 30k clicks in the two days, I clicked till my fingers were ready to fall off, so I think I did my part. I was grateful that were were given a second day to click since I was unable to get online for the first several hours of the event, and I'm happy that we made the target, even if it was way too low of a result given the fact we had a second day to click. The 12 days of Christmas sounds interesting too, maybe it will help stress test the server too. All we can do is wait patiently and try to get along. After all, people should remember that this is the Christmas season, a time for peace and understanding, and the likes. :)
Vulpix vulp pix pix vul pix vulpix. Vul pix vul vul, pix vulpix vul!
MewInuKags is my spiky little Joltik. Hurt her, and I'll BURN you!
<(^.^)>
Icon is my art.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page