PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Big Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 192021

Dracowolfie's AvatarDracowolfie
junior.png
Thank you so, so much to all of the staff! I am so excited for this, all of it even. (It'll force me to be social and find a trading partner to re-obtain all my Pokemon, hahaha....) I was wondering why minor updates had halted for awhile, and it was all for this great huge surprise! Thanks for your hard work, everyone. I also highly recommend to everyone that they read ALL posts in this thread before posting, so as to avoid repeat questions... Things are being done as fair and kind as possible people, so be patient and happy for all the new fancy things we're getting! If you're upset about losing your entries, find somebody to trade-and-return all your Pokemon with, so you can bring up your numbers again. Again - thank you staff! I don't have any questions, but I couldn't let this go without a thank you.
zilvy's Avatarzilvy
master.pnge.png
I don't care about starting again with the eggDex and PokéDex as long as I can keep mine shiny hunt ^^ So... Thank you to the hole Staff for setting up awsome things and Keeping us up-to-date about every change and update. Let this be a epic update! EDIT: A question: will the levels of our pokémons also reset or will they stay as they are?
Fox Tail's AvatarFox Tail
ultra.pnge.png
Wow. This will be interesting. I do not mind re-doing my dex's as long as the Pokémon I have currently are re-applied to the poke-dex.
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by zilvy

EDIT: A question: will the levels of our pokémons also reset or will they stay as they are?
If there's nothing stated about that, then it remains as is.

QUOTE originally posted by Fox Tail

Wow. This will be interesting. I do not mind re-doing my dex's as long as the Pokémon I have currently are re-applied to the poke-dex.
All entries will have to be re-obtained - even from the Pokémon you have.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
retiredstaff.pngace.pnge.png
I would suggest that all people having questions go back and re-read the announcement in its entirety. The whole thing, top to bottom. Many, if not all questions are answered in the announcement itself. Thank you.
BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
master.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Fox Tail

All entries will have to be re-obtained - even from the Pokémon you have.
Oh god no! I thought the pokemon we owned would be added automatically again! Urgh, bummer. I guess there are going to be a lot of released pokemon the next few months after the update.
My Pokesonas, Made by Animela c:
Art Shop
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by BoWhatElse

Oh god no! I thought the pokemon we owned would be added automatically again! Urgh, bummer. I guess there are going to be a lot of released pokemon the next few months after the update.
Or trades, as I mentioned before, as the best way to get your Megas registered again.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
master.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by BoWhatElse

Or trades, as I mentioned before, as the best way to get your Megas registered again.
Yeah, I somehow did read that part. Seems my brain wasn't functioning very well that morning. Thanks for making it clear ;p
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngc+.png
I'm finding it hard to believe people are coming up with some of the questions they are. Like pulling things out of thin air and asking them. "Oh man, this update is happening? Does this mean Digimon are coming soon?" I mean seriously, some of these questions are from left field. Why would your Pokemon's levels reset? If it's NOT listed as something that is going to change, then it is NOT going to be changing in this update. THE END.
Signature by Naiyala
georgie's Avatargeorgie
newbie.png
Its a shame that Pokefarm Pokemon Transfer is not going to happen, I had my hopes really high. :( (Of course I am happy about the boxes though - but NOT about starting over AGAIN.)
....................PET ALL MY CUTIEPIES ^~^ ...........Avatar made for me by NightFury28....... < -- This is too cute :3 (MADE BY VOID)

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page