PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Big Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

GreninjaFan27's AvatarGreninjaFan27
I'm kinda sad that I'll basically have to start over, but I guess I could take this as a time to get reorganized. At least I'm not at rank "Arceus" or something. That would be devastating!
i'm backkkk and betta than evaaaaa. No rly I can't leave this place it's too awesome
Andae's AvatarAndae
It'd be impossible to reach Arceus rank, as there are a whole host of pokemon not yet available, such as ALL the legendaries, and even pokemon like Sylveon. I've just realised, that there's now a TON of Legendary pokemon, the most recent game I played, and the ones before it, there were only 11 Legendaries, 14/15 if you count the Regi's
Well, I'm looking forward to this update. I can finally open the stack of boxes I have waiting in my inventory. lol And I'm glad that the Pokemon won't be deleted- I'd hate losing a few of them. And the option to reset the dex once you're done catching them all and wanna start over is something I really do like. I look forward to whatever may come, and I look forward to any surprises that might happen to the sight while we wait for it to come back once it's down. And I look forward for the Pokemon that will come once it's done. I look forward to everything pretty much. lol
"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say 'I want to see the manager.'" - William S Burroughs
If the Arceus rank was actually available, though, the lucky ones would probably be weeping all over their keyboard. I know I would be if I had put *that* much time into PokeFarm Q.
Andae's AvatarAndae

QUOTE originally posted by GreninjaFan27

If the Arceus rank was actually available, though, the lucky ones would probably be weeping all over their keyboard. I know I would be if I had put *that* much time into PokeFarm Q.
Oh dear lords yes... I'd find a bridge and jump, metaphorically speaking, of course, I mean, it's not exactly IMPOSSIBLE to reach the rank (Once every pokemon/egg is available, that is) so it wouldn't be that insanely hard to go through it again. The one thing about this update I'm REALLY glad of, is not losing the Egg chain I spent the last 7 hours hatching xD
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
For every egg dex, you can always breed the pokemon hatched from the egg to get the egg dex back. Sadly it doesn't apply to dittos, so it must feel even worse for those who got their ditto egg dex. I don't think there's any other unbreedable pokemon that were released.
uekipheonix's Avataruekipheonix
Glad to see the box option again, but not happy about loosing all the dex entries, considering the time lost
Meiana's AvatarMeiana
^ But it has been said you could of lost EVERYTHING you owned. Such as: Pokemon, Items and possibly your account. At least it's only your dex lost :P
♡ Avatar is official artwork from the game Pokémon Café ReMix.
Ultimately, I wouldn't have minded having to start over from scratch, what with a new starter and whatnot. However, I'm releasing the Pokemon I don't feel a need for so I can start to go quality over quantity.
PandaBear129's AvatarPandaBear129
What's happened to old Pokefarm?

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page