PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Big Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 18192021

RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
http://old.pokefarm.org Still there.
Signature by Naiyala
superdude6's Avatarsuperdude6
It won't let me get to old PF D: Keeps redirecting me here. Not that I don't like PFQ but...
Click the link on the Announcement Bar. Or try reading the post DIRECTLY ABOVE yours.
ChaosBalance's AvatarChaosBalance
Okay, this might sound a little silly but.... Are the Fishing/Underground implemented yet? Niet said something about Fishing and the Underground in conjunction with the big update and I entered into the site a little while after, (my computer was in the shop for the two months straddling the update time and a little after). He said we could Fish and Mine, didn't he? Just putting this here cause I just read through the entire thread and am feeling a little confused.

QUOTE originally posted by ChaosBalance

Okay, this might sound a little silly but.... Are the Fishing/Underground implemented yet? Niet said something about Fishing and the Underground in conjunction with the big update and I entered into the site a little while after, (my computer was in the shop for the two months straddling the update time and a little after). He said we could Fish and Mine, didn't he? Just putting this here cause I just read through the entire thread and am feeling a little confused.
Um, I've heard nothing about either of those. At all on PFQ. I think you may have confused that with somewhere else?
Avatar made by Wanderpus on Twitch for me as a raffle reward.
Read the first post, it contains the Fishing and Underground I mentioned.
Huh. I guess they just aren't fully implemented yet. *shrug*
Yes, it is "in the works", please be patient.
I am paitient, but the update mentioned these mechanics and I keep looking for them. He made it seem that they would be implemented in this update, at least to me.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
They were, and still are, planned to be added. We underestimated the time needed for all these things and, rather than have the downtime extended to another week or two, Niet opted to implement the most important things first and add the rest at a later date. It was pretty crucial to have the site back up and running when everyone expected it to.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123··· 18192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page