PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Big Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 192021

RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

Nidoran will be merged into a single species
Interesting. Does this mean Nidoran will all hatch from the same egg? Right now they have separate eggs. If they're going to be like Frillish, then they'll have to come from the same egg. What does this mean for Shellos, which currently is a single Pokemon with 2 different egg forms? Will that be made into one egg? Or am I looking at this backwards? Shellos and Nidoran will still have different eggs, each leading to their different forms. Which then opens the question, will you do the same for Frillish? Since it's essentially the same idea as Nidoran, gender shows difference in the form, it'd make sense to splice their eggs so that males and females had different eggs like Nidorans, or the Occident and Orient formes of Shellos.

ShinyDex will NOT be affected.
*WHEW*
Signature by Naiyala
Jirachi91's AvatarJirachi91
I realize notepad would indeed work. However, it would not be optimal. It would be very confusing, not being able to visualize it on the map itself. I am not demanding it, but I'm just saying, if it is easy, then you might as well program the memo pad onto Voltorb Flip.
Stamps I've collected from games
I'd rather him focus on the actual update, no offense. The fact he's provided us something to do while it is down, is in itself, a blessing. Don't ruin it.
Methos's AvatarMethos
I'd say that this was the perfect time to come back from my RL hiatus... except I'll be away this weekend. ;_; Thank you for all the hard work, everyone, especially Niet.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
VampyreWolf's AvatarVampyreWolf
i guess i should stop hatching unknown x.x as those and the legends were my last egg dexes.. oh well :/ atleast it wont take aslong with more people on then when i started in the closed beta atleast. so i guess it wont be to bad. also question. for the pokemon we have currently would we have to just go to there summary to reput them back into the dex? i dont think it was explained.
Avatar made by https://twitter.com/IgnisAnimations go check her out she makes wonderful art <3
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
If you're in the top 20 category for more than one ranking, do you get more than one sylveon?
Tirea Niwin's AvatarTirea Niwin
VampyreWolf, that was answered on the first page by Ravyne:

QUOTE originally posted by Ravyne

QUOTE originally posted by Domino

Wait. So I'm going to have to re-hatch all of my eggs and re-evolve all of my Pokemon..? Are the Pokemon we have now going to be automatically added to the Dex? (Sorry if these are stupid questions... :p)
That's exactly what the announcement said.
It appears the Pokemon will be added automatically.
Avatar by mizutsune! Check out their shop
Where does it say that, Tirea?

Due to the changes brought on by the Dex ordering, Fishing and Fossils, everyone's EggDex and PokéDex will be reset. This does NOT affect Pokémon you own, only your Dex's recording of them. You will need to re-obtain them to have them registered.
Bolded part actually contradicts you.
Tirea Niwin's AvatarTirea Niwin
I suppose we'll have to get an official answer later, Ravyne seemed to be confirming Domino's suspicion that the Pokemon were to be added automatically in the quote I posted.
Well, the misleading thing about what Ravyne said was that she answered two completely contradictory questions with a single answer. It's the equivalent of "Is the Sky Blue? or is it Red?" "Yes."

Pages: 12345··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page