PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Big Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678··· 192021

CorgiFruityy's AvatarCorgiFruityy
grandmaster.pngd.png
Then I will throw something in! Question: What will happen to our threads that we have? Will they be left or we have to post them again? Think about our RP, do we have to make them once again or not? I just wonder because I don't want to lose my RP's, art shops, FF and my Journal. Is a little curious just ;3
Icon is from official genshin impact art. edited by me
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Don't you think I would have mentioned that if it were the case, moonlight1222?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
CorgiFruityy's AvatarCorgiFruityy
grandmaster.pngd.png
Yeah, I guess that you have right there, Niet. I was just curious about it. But, now I know about that, so I don' have to be scared if that would happen the next day when PFQ is open again from the Update ;3
Luckytiger's AvatarLuckytiger
superior.png
I can't wait for the full update coming, including boxes! Not thrilled about the dex loss but eh, c'est la vie. If it has to be done, it has to be done. Thank you for the warning about it all. I hope the transfer goes smoothly. Thank you for all your guy's hard work with PFQ.
Made by Ilyriss
Song of the moment: My Queen of Winter - Cain's Offering "All of my life I've been waiting for someone, To share all my kingdom with me."

IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the changes brought on by the Dex ordering, Fishing and Fossils, everyone's EggDex and PokéDex will be reset.
Ugh, to be honest, this makes me really sad especially since I'm so close to finishing my dexes :( But oh well. Ain't the first time I've had to restart >_<; I guess I should be thankful that it's the only thing that will be lost. It would be much worse if we lost all our items and pokemon. Maybe it will be a fun challenge to recollect everything via breeding or something. Change is always a positive thing in my book. Good luck guys! Make this the AWESOMEST update ever! (and I know you will!) ^^
Puppies on the way to bring world peace. ~~~ Hippy girl from the 80s flying in her spaceship to become the pokemon master and sing rock n roll.
LKWayvern's AvatarLKWayvern
elite.pnge.png
On PF1, I only tried to get dex entries so I can summon Legendaries, so I'm not particularly bothered by the whole Pokedex-resetting thing. My dex entry is pretty low, anyways. ^^ And, I have a question about the Underground. Are there still going to be traps in it? I particularly liked setting/triggering(mostly triggering) the traps in the Underground.
Day after day, give me clouds and rain and grey Give me pain if that's what's real, it's the price we pay to feel The price of love is loss, but still we pay We love anyway
Rory's AvatarRory
grandmaster.pngss.png
Sorry if it seems a stupid question, but here I am. There will be three Sylveons, one for each category? I think I won't hatch the eggs I have now in my party, until the reset...
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Andae's AvatarAndae
elite.png

QUOTE originally posted by 0R0ry

Sorry if it seems a stupid question, but here I am. There will be three Sylveons, one for each category? I think I won't hatch the eggs I have now in my party, until the reset...
No, there are 60 Sylveon, and those rankings are only AFTER the site goes down for the Update, also, of those 60 pokemon, there are 3 Shinies for the top spot of each ranking. However, that's just what I interpretted.
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
elite.png

QUOTE originally posted by Petaminx

If you're in the top 20 category for more than one ranking, do you get more than one sylveon?
Just bumping up my question.
Rory's AvatarRory
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Andae

QUOTE originally posted by 0R0ry

No, there are 60 Sylveon, and those rankings are only AFTER the site goes down for the Update, also, of those 60 pokemon, there are 3 Shinies for the top spot of each ranking. However, that's just what I interpretted.
Yeah, that's I was saying, I forgot to add a "shiny". So, I'll try for the shiny!

Pages: 12345678··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page