PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 727374

Shazi's AvatarShazi
you will note this is the case with a fair few of the kanto line, I haven't done them yet. have patience
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Not sure if intended but Melanistic Alolan Vulpix seems to have a leaking eye. The ¨leakage¨ is easier to see from a closer view but unfortunately I couldn't make the sprite/image bigger. Here's a shiny and the melan for easier comparison.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
this is actually how the sprite is supposed to be, it's just more noticeable on the melan because the eye us lighter than the body rather than the other way around
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Ah, I see. It just looked so strange to me. :D Thank you for explaining it!
Hihi, I noticed that the blue horns/spikes on the shoulders of mega charizard X are the wrong colour? <- on site sprite <- official pokemon sprite I think they should be light blue like the flame/tips of the head horns, rather than dark blue like the wings? The body and fire are also perhaps a little too dark, but less of an "error" per say and more my opinion, based on looking at the official artwork as well:

Official Sugimori Art

And I think this might affect the albino shoulder spikes too?
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
Just poking to see if there's an answer to the above question~? The dark blue of the flames seems to be much darker and far more high contrast than the flames of Charizard X in the official artwork and sprites I've seen of it. Another thing I've noticed is that the shoulder spikes seem to be quite a bit smaller than shown in the official artwork and sprites. It's shown that the shoulder spikes, at the base (of the blue-coloured tips) should be about double the girth of the head spikes, but is instead the same girth as the head spikes in the sprite. Are these issues meant to be/are they going to remain the case, or are they issues that will eventually be worked on do you think, if I may ask~? ;w;
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
The delta-glow on Regular Ground-Delta Mega Lucario seems to be a bit off-set? Not mine, but I saw it while clicking.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Shazi's AvatarShazi
thank you, this should be corrected if you clear your cache now
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria

problem resolved, thanks Zen

here's a strange one, I was hunting for a particular pokemon in my fields and sudddenly spotted what looked like THREE mega-vaporeon in my fields (via the trade preview window). Now I'm fairly certain I don't have more than one mega Vaporeon (if I've even gotten around to mega'ng the water Eevee yet) and I wouldn't have left them in a steel field either, so I hovered over them to see all three are actually Cryogonal. Colour me confused, Did someone forget to change things back after April Fool's or are my Cryogonal having an identity crisis? (it's still happening under regular search now too.) (I've also have been having issues opening the summary page of a particularly Timid clefable as well so I wonder if the database tables are out of skew somewhere) - edit true, probably is a different bug,
moved one of the Cryogonal to a new field so I could check the issue from another browser, noticed it's back to being a Cryogonal there though not sitting properly inside the field, but I think that's just a display quirk with the old browser), so I'm glad it's just me.

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
Zen's AvatarZen
For the wrong sprites showing in the fields, clear your cache. As for the Clefable, that sounds like a completely different bug and should be in its own thread.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 727374

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page