PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > Image errors! >

Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria

problem resolved, thanks Zen

here's a strange one, I was hunting for a particular pokemon in my fields and sudddenly spotted what looked like THREE mega-vaporeon in my fields (via the trade preview window). Now I'm fairly certain I don't have more than one mega Vaporeon (if I've even gotten around to mega'ng the water Eevee yet) and I wouldn't have left them in a steel field either, so I hovered over them to see all three are actually Cryogonal. Colour me confused, Did someone forget to change things back after April Fool's or are my Cryogonal having an identity crisis? (it's still happening under regular search now too.) (I've also have been having issues opening the summary page of a particularly Timid clefable as well so I wonder if the database tables are out of skew somewhere) - edit true, probably is a different bug,
moved one of the Cryogonal to a new field so I could check the issue from another browser, noticed it's back to being a Cryogonal there though not sitting properly inside the field, but I think that's just a display quirk with the old browser), so I'm glad it's just me.

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page