PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 612613614

Babypoke's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBabypoke
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by iRubyFlames

For those of us who DID do the Beast Ball thing, what if we were adequitly payed for it? I got a Ho-Oh, it's mega stone, a shiny, an Albino Radar, and a PokeRadar+ just for getting a blue pokeball. :P
That seems like you were adequetly paid or even overpaid as thats alot for one summon:)
Hoarder of apocalyptic Growlithes and Arcanines My Avatar Made by bananalizard for my Use Thankyou so much also credit to pokefarm for the apocalyptic growlithe design<3 Made by Poly Bear for me.
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
master.pnga.png
Even if the one Farmer got an adequate amount in return, selling the Ball for 3 times the amount they paid (300GP as base, meaning sold for 3kGP) is a total ripoff for the Farmer who sold it to them. I'm glad that karma has got them, but I feel as though some others may have been unknowingly dragged into the mess and it was too late by the time they knew what was going on. Hopefully this will be dealt with fairly and investigated thoroughly to weed out the true prepertrator(s)
Curently hunting: SNORUNT Avatar by Planes Stamp Credit
88penguintreats
Mystera's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMystera
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ãruktai

Even if the one Farmer got an adequate amount in return, selling the Ball for 3 times the amount they paid (300GP as base, meaning sold for 3kGP) is a total ripoff for the Farmer who sold it to them.
You mean either 10 times or 900GP. (Sorry, had to)
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
master.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

QUOTE originally posted by ãruktai

Even if the one Farmer got an adequate amount in return, selling the Ball for 3 times the amount they paid (300GP as base, meaning sold for 3kGP) is a total ripoff for the Farmer who sold it to them.
You mean either 10 times or 900GP. (Sorry, had to)
Ahh late night maths, yes 900GP
PikaGirl803's AvatarPikaGirl803
ultra.pnge.png
Niet!!! *sobs* what happened to the pokemon drawings in the summary?! i loved those! (I'm so sorry if you answered this, I just can't find the post)
Avatar made by Cryst. Looking for someone to make a pikachu girl style drawing to be my avatar, for cheap. Selling exclusives for 50gp, or a summon item I want: any tapu, wishing stone, origin sash, rock, ice, or steel statue, colbalt, vivardan or terracotta Épée, or 5 red or yellow tokens, or a mix of tokens and gp. Looking for shiny eeveeloutions will buy for 15-25gp each.
Prince Turtle's AvatarPrince Turtle
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by EJThePokémon

Niet!!! *sobs* what happened to the pokemon drawings in the summary?! i loved those! (I'm so sorry if you answered this, I just can't find the post)

- The Summary page no longer features the "realistic" images, due to the increasing number of missing images due to Gen 6 and 7, and the lack of support for Albino and Melanistic colours on them. We hope to restore them in future, but for now it's probably better to have none at all than to have question-marks everywhere.
formerly JoeyKaiba
by Hillo; avatar by me for the thread "badly draw the mon above"
i type quickly and sometimes forget to proofread, oof. my typing style is lazy as heck in casual areas, but i promise i'm better when i rp and stuff.
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
arceus.pngc+.png
In love with all the patterns of Vivillon <3
Collecting Wishing Stars!
summon_ete.png× 228 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but if you adopt scatterbug eggs from th shelter will they have your pattern or the user who bred them's pattern?
Read it here Avatar made by me using RiseofDarkFire's Star Trek Dress Up Game on Deviant Art. Banner made by me using images from BBC's Merlin
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
master.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by VulcanPrincess

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but if you adopt scatterbug eggs from th shelter will they have your pattern or the user who bred them's pattern?
Since you become the OT when you adopt from the Shelter, the Scatterbug will have your pattern
Okay, thanks. I didn't really know how that worked.

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 612613614

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page