PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Rift in Time

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345678··· 404142

* Luna and Blaze sat in the town square in the good few hours they had before they had to split up to do their jobs, mostly just sitting while luna read somthing from her most recent book, talking with her brother * "honestly, I dislike where the story's going at the moment, the main protagonist is just... really annoying to read, more annoying then when you were an eevee" * Luna ranted, though she was joking about calling Blaze annoying as an eevee * "hey!" * Blaze half shouted, staring his sister before he chuckled slightly * "ive matured" * he stated, puffing his chest out slightly "that you did... that you did" * the umbreon smiled, eventually putting the book away * ((sorry i didn't respond right away, i didn't know where to start, hopefully this is good))
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Bonbon hears the commotion going on in the town square, and she runs off in that direction, excited to see whats going on. r.png ok see you later detsu!
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
r.pngPenny
Scccrraaaap..Scraaap.. After quite some time with her bag she had made it to the Town Square and she was alreadye exhusted, Penny wasn't even at the mall yet..She softly grumbled to herself, choosing to take a break before heading on back to keep walking to the mall..Wasn't this where those sneasals fight? She shouldn't be here honestly..she'll probably get trampled over by the crowd and what's worse, they take bets! Bets on who will win? That seems like a stupid idea to her.. "..."

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; fairy.png 0
ultra.png
Bonbon notices penny, and she happily runs over to the fellow eevees side, and she starts happily hopping beside her. r.png oh my arceus, hi there! Im bonbon! Whats your name?
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
As the commotion got started with people cheering and placing their bets. Caelan threw his cloak to the side, and as a Johtonian Sneasel came out of the small crowd of gathered Sneasels, Caelan asked him, "You sure about this? I've lost count how many times I've beatn you guys. Also, which one are you again?" The other Sneasel growled and spit a piece of gum out to the sidewalk, and said, "The name's Tumble, you'll be remembering it when I kick your butt!" before jumping at Caelan yelling, "Aerial Ace!" with his claws shining a bright white color. Caelan jumped back as the Sneasel named Tumble came at him with a Flying type move, smiling a bit, "Looks like this is going to be interesting. Finally one of you stooges learned a good move." Caelan being a fighting type meant that Flying type moves like Aerial Ace were dangerous for him, but he still had his confidence that he could beat Tumble.
ultra.png
When bonbon sees caelan, she lets out an amazed gasp, as she has never seen a Hisuian pokemon, shes only ever read about them in books. r.png wow! So cool!
r.pngPenny
Oh. Someone sat next to her, she dropped her scatchle on the ground as the crowd started to form, jeering and placing bets on which one will win. "It's uh..It's Penny." She seemed distracted by the betting and fighting that's about to go down..oh! It already has. Watching in curiousity at the two sneasels duking out at the town square, she could help but wonder.. "How much do you think people bet on this..?"
*Luna and Blaze who had been talking just turned to look at the fight.* "should we move, or should we watch?" * Luna asked her brother quietly * "im staying, i want to see if the reining champ will come out on top, also see if i can learn any new techniqes to teach the others at the dojo" *blaze retorted, already becoming fired up just watching the fight * "hopefully the fight doesn't take too long, i have my shift at the storage area in like... 30 minutes" *luna sighed, sitting up and fixing her scarf as she watched *
ultra.png
r.png hmmm..... Im not sure..... But I think its a lot! Through im more interested in that sneasel there! Bonbon motions to caelan. r.png I think thats one of those Hisuian pokemon I read about in books!
r.pngPenny
"His..uian?..I dunno what those are..It just looks like a weird sneasel to me.. She'd shake her head, and continue watching the sneasels fight. She's not in the know when it comes to what happens outside of her school or home, she makes pretty much a break for it when classes are over..wonder how many times this had happened.. "Do you think that Tumble guy will win..?"

Pages: 12345678··· 404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page