PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Rift in Time

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 404142

"it's alright.. do you two want any snacks? we have some at the dojo, i have to work my shift there soon anyway, though i have more time before work compared to my sister over there" * blaze smile, gesturing to the shiny umbreon wearing the blue scarf * "she saw the crowd get rowdy with you, wanted me to check in on you two." * he explained, looking back to the young eevees, though mostly spoke to bonbon in that gentle, patiant tone of voice *
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
Bonbon spoke in a quiet tone, probably even quieter than pennys voice. r.pngt-that would be n-nice..... I-i would like some s-snacks..... I-it would b-be a n-nice c-change o-of pace...... Her voice sounds so shaky now..... Its a very noticeable difference from earlier......
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
As Caelan defeated the last of the would be challengers, he walked over to the two Eevees and the Flareon that was now with them and said, "Hey, sorry the crowd was so mean to you. Nobody deserves to be harrassed like that, no matter who they are or what they do. Well, as long as their not heinous criminals, but I don't see a cute kid like you having an evil bone in your body." he looked to the Flareon when he said he works at the Dojo and said, "Ah, yeah, I remember seeing you there on a few of my school trips."
ultra.png
r.pngt-thank y-you for defending m-me..... I-its rare f-for someone to defend me..... Looks like bonbons questions for caelan will have to wait until shes feeling back to normal.
"i was going to bring these two to the dojo for snacks and maybe some water. your free to come with." * Blaze smile, looking too Caelan. * "you defintally earned it. Luna would join us, but she's got to get to her shift at the storage area." * blaze responded with a chuckle, looking back over at the shiny umbreon who was already standing up to head to where her job was *
r.png "Ah, your voice is so Far away, far away, far away, far away, far away"
Young Girl A - Siinmota
"I was planning on going to the mall to window shop..but I could go for a snack! I-If that's not too much of a burden..I've never actually been to the dojo.." She'd smile sheepisly and akwardly, she was too busy with her school to ever really stop and take the time to go anywhere far. Mostly cause her satchle is a pain to cary long disatnces.

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; fairy.png 0
ultra.png
r.png n-no! I-i mean, i-i would like f-for you to c-come with u-us penny..... I-its not often i-i get to interact w-with another e-eevee w-who d-doesnt dismiss me r-right away.....
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
Caelan noticed how Penny was a bit uncomfortable with the weight of her bag and said, "If you want, I know a few tricks to make a heavy satchel feel light as a feather. Back home, the Expedition Society showed our townspeople how to carry more items without being slowed down by weight."
r.pngPenny
She tilted her head at the sneasels offer, her bag was mostly filled with rocks and flowers penny had collected..she could always go for more. "That'd be great..I do need to be a bit quicker anyways. I'm always late for school most days.."
"well if you two do want to head to the dojo for some snacks and water, come with" * Blaze smiled, already starting to walk in the direction of the dojo, making sure Bonbon was able to keep up. * * Luna in the distance was glad her brother had handled the situation, and had left, going to her shift at the item storage *

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page