PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Rift in Time

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 404142

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
As the fight continued, Caelan showed off one of his newest moves, Sludge Bomb. When Tumble got hit by the Poison type attack, he grumbled, obviously having been poisoned by the move, asking, "Just what are you? What kind of Sneasel knows Sludge Bomb!? Poison Jab, that I can get behind, but seriously, this is unreal!" Caelan landed from his last jump and said, "You think you're the only one who doesn't understand our own species? Back home, I've never seen a Sneasel like you. But let's give the crowd what they came for. And I've got one last move that's gonna blow them away." before cupping his hands together and moving them backwards, thrusting forwards with a ball of energy heading towards Tumble, yelling, "Focus Blast!"
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
ultra.png
r.png honestly? I doubt it! I read that Hisuian sneasel are fighting/poison! A terrific combination!
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts.....r.png all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... x.png Never forget these words......
* Blaze looked fired up as he watched the fight, his fur growing hot with excitement, Luna could only huff in amusement of her exciteable younger brother, though she did find the fight entertaining. though she did hear one of the younger pokemon's conversation * "fighting/poison... interesting for a sneasel" * Luna noted quietly to herself *
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
ultra.png
Unfortunately for bonbon, her excitement did not go unnoticed by the crowd, and the jeering begins to be directed at the failure of an explorer, which really causes bonbon excitement to plummet, and she becomes completely silent. r.png ..........
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
"Hey! Knock it off! You didn't come here to harrass an explorer, did you? Leave her alone, nobody's perfect, and everyone messes up once in a while. So either shut up and watch the fight or get out of here."
ultra.png
The crowd stops tormenting bonbon, but the damage has already been done, she has become shy and is now hiding behind penny, trembling. r.png ........
r.pngPenny
"Really?..that's cool..maybe one day I can be fighting and poision too.." Penny doesn't obviously understand how evolution works or at least..not very well..she watched with adoration in her eyes as Celian fought the rowdy Tumble..maybe one day she could be strong enough to fight him..but.. Oh!, people were starting to jeer at Bonbon..she wanted to help, she knew what that felt like but..she just stared, hoping someone more heroic would calm down the situation.

Cherry | She/her | Minor

Just an autistic artist trying her best
My Shop! Toyhou.sePFQ Profilecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me! Signature Pagedoll @Pigment on Toyhou.se
Type Race Score; fairy.png 0
*when the crowd had turned towards bonbon Luna knowticed, and saw that even when the crowd stopped the poor thing was still quiet and hiding behind one of the others * "blaze, that little eevee, think you can go over there and ask if she's arlight, you know im not the best first impression" * Luna requested after poking her brother's shoulder. he then looked over and nodded * "right on it" * he said, shaking out his fur before walking over to the pair of eevees * "you alright?" * he asked, his tone gentle as he looked to bonbon, though the question could also be awnsered by penny if they wanted too as well *
ultra.png
r.png i-im..... i-im n-not alright..... I-im an e-explorer, b-but im n-not r-really good at i-it..... Ive f-failed so m-much that i-i became known a-as t-the f-f-failure...... She looks like shes about to cry.....
r.pngPenny
The failure huh..? "I'm okay but..I think you should worry more about her. I get where she's coming from honestly..it's hard to be mocked by your peers you know?" there was a hint of nervousness in her soft voice, but it remained subtle, she can't let them think she's weak now can she?

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page