PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Rift in Time

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456··· 404142

y.pngHera
PMD Sprites by CHUNSOFT, and JFain of sprites.pmdcollab.org
No thanks to the map blocking his view, Hera does not see where he's going and ends up accidentally bumping into Detsu. [Sorry about that!] the cloaked Heracross figure attempts to apologize.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
master.pngd+.png
Detsus.png
Detsu feels the Heracross on his back and stumbles forward a little. "Hey!" He turns around and looks at the cloaked Heracross. "Oh, it's just you. Maybe pay attention to where you're going next time." He fixes himself up and looks back at Hera. "I'm Detsu. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?" ((just for the sake of him being a Zoroark and having the ability to shapeshift and such, I think just him speaking is fine, no?))
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
y.pngHera
[Name's Hera. Nice to meet you, Detsu!] Hera introduces himself. [Do you know where this "Expedition Society" is? I've been trying to find it myself, but this map is just too big for me to see where I'm going,] he asks, explaining his problem.
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
complete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ddëtsú.yk

Detsus.png
-snip- ((just for the sake of him being a Zoroark and having the ability to shapeshift and such, I think just him speaking is fine, no?))
(That's just a Hera thing, he's from the world where Pokemon don't talk other than their species name. I think it is at least.) As Caelan finished his lunch, he decided to ditch his cloak, partially inspired by Cal's optimism, and decided to stop telling people he was from Treasure Town, deciding to just say he was from far away. He walked out of the inn that was essentially like a home to him, before heading to school. Being homeless wasn't an excuse as far as the truant officers were concerned, and he didn't want Cal getting in trouble, so he decided to just suck it up and head to school.
Cal had finished putting his grocies away, until he noticed some things missing and huffed. "Got carried away," he scolded himself for forgetting. "Not much about it I can do right now." He pushed the kitchen doors and headed back to the bar, taking patrons orders. I really have to hire more people, soon, he thought, I'm low on staff
8.png My Breeding Pair shop. Collecting regular deltas if you have any up for trade. 8.png

QUOTE originally posted by Demonic Darkrai

(That's just a Hera thing, he's from the world where Pokemon don't talk other than their species name. I think it is at least.)
(You're right, he is.)
master.pngd+.png
Detsus.png
"The Expedition Society?" Detsu thought for a moment, placing his paw on the tip of his snout. "I've never heard of it. Do you wanna look together?" He smiled at Hera. It would be nice to help someone out. This was his first time here, maybe he should make a good first impression.
y.pngHera
[Yeah, we can go look!] Hera says, giving the brochure to Detsu. [I'm pretty small, though...] he worries, keeping his cloak secure.
master.pngd+.png
Detsus.png
"Ah, it's alright! Being small doesn't matter much. If you ever need it, I'm here to help you." He took the brochure with a smile. "Just based off what I can see, the society should be just ahead. C'mon, let's go."
y.pngHera
[Alright, let's go!] Hera says, heading for the Expedition Society. [...wait, you understand me?] he asks, curious.

Pages: 123456··· 404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page