PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arceus Wonders

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Hi friends! We are open again!! Please note, we do have some major staffing changes, but some of our staff is still the same (they just might be in charge of a different region now!) We're still working on some of our posts, so please be patient. I will be contacting the rest of our pair makers and shelter hunters with our new link in case you missed it on the old clan page and to check on your activity. Please be sure to check everything out, some things are a wee bit different. We'll be re-working the spreadsheet this weekend to reflect our updated staff. We hope to work with you again soon! Don't forget there is a new Paldea drop next week!! <3
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal

Member Application

User name: BlueElephant716 Member Role(s) You'd Like: Shelter Hunter Do you have pairs you can lend? Not at the moment, but I would be willing to work towards making some Do you have free pairs? No Do you have free fields? Not Specified, but I'm willing to part with most non-special 'mons How actively do you play PFQ? I am active most days. Preferred nature: N/A Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? No, I will help with any region I can Why do you want to join our clan? I'm on a hunt for Arceus rank, and eventually I want a full living dex. This will include a full living shiny, albino, and melanistic dex. Being a part of a group of people who specialize in breeding pairs and achieving Arceus Rank seems like a good step. Not to mention just being able to help others achieve the same goal! Summarize what this clan is for: This clan is for helping fellow farmers achieve Arceus Rank FOR FREE! It's to unite dexers in an organized, efficient, and friendly fashion. It is for pair making, helping, and shelter hunting. Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: Go to a region's thread and select "Listings"

If applying to be a Pair Maker:

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? N/A Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. N/A
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

Announcement: Clan Member Contributions

Hello Arceus Wonders members! We've noticed lately that some members are not sending GnarleyQuinn or I (Neonyan) a record of their contributions to the clan. As a reminder, you are expected to be recording your contributions to the clan, as a Shelter Hunter or as a Pair Maker. This should be done once every two weeks. If we do not receive updates on your contributions within the next two weeks, you may be removed from the clan. We will reach out to you via. PM before we remove you. You do not have to go back and record past contributions if you have not been doing so, just start recording your current contributions. Thanks so much all! No one is in trouble for this, we've been lax on it in the past. We just want to pick it back up moving forwards <3
Here is some more in-depth information to help you understand what's expected.

"Contributions" Definiton

We've added the term "contributions" to the clan definitions page.

QUOTE originally posted by GnarleyQuinn

Contributions: Contributions refer to your participation in the clan. Contributions are singles sent to other members with the intention of pair making and pairs sent to other members. Both Shelter Hunters and Pair Makers are expected to be recording their contributions and sending them to Clan Leaders once every two weeks.

How to Record Contributions

Here is how to do this as a Shelter Hunter:

Please keep track of how many 'mons you send to each user per day. Ex; Sent 10 to Username on June 20th, 2023. You should PM a Clan Leader with your contributions once every two weeks. You can view where we keep track of contributions in this spreadsheet.
Here is how to do this as a Pair Maker: (Note: We realized there was no explanation of how Pair Makers are intended to update their contributions. We've made some changes to the first post to add that in, which is what is quoted below).

Please keep track of pairs you make and singles you swap with other Pair Makers. Ex; Made Bulbasaur Pair for Username on June 20th, 2023. Or: Sent 4 Pokemon to [Username] on June 20th, 2023. You should PM a Clan Leader with your contributions once every two weeks. You can view where we keep track of contributions in this spreadsheet.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
Hello all! As the region leader for Paldea, I wanted to make a quick announcement that the 5 new Paldea Pokemon lines that were added to Pokefarm today have now also been added to the Paldea region listings! If you would like to be added to the listings for Tinkatink, Wiglett, Bombirdier, Finizen, or Varoom lines, send a PM my way and I'll get you added. Note: Tinkatink is female only. Optimal partner are max percentage are not yet known. Please keep an eye on the Breeding Tips post for this information, as once it is known it will be added there.

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Hi friends! Please note that I have temporarily taken over the Alola, Galar and Hisui regions for DragonDance, as she is on hiatus. If you have any listing changes, please send me a PM. Any PMs sent to DragonDance may be delayed. Please be aware that this hiatus may last several weeks. Thank you for your patience. I have updated the region links on the main post to reflect the post changes- the new region post can be found below here on page 2 of this forum. (In case you're wondering why our region leaders have reserved posts on page 2, it's for hiatus reserve so another region leader can do a temporary take over.)
JennyPoke21's AvatarJennyPoke21

Member Application

User name: JennyPoke21 Member Role(s) You'd Like: Shelter Hunter Do you have pairs you can lend? "Pairs 90+%" I want a security (an expensive item or a rare Pokemon) if the pair is borrowed for more than 2 weeks (it's given back after I get my pokemon back) Do you have free pairs? no Do you have free fields? "doubles/Free" "doubles²/Free" How actively do you play PFQ? I check it daily, but longer sesions vary Preferred nature: N/A if none N/A Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? I'm fine with all regions, but I also wouldn't mind to be given a specific region Why do you want to join our clan? Its difficult to keep the Arceus rank once you got it. I don't really want to start a hunt without it and helping others to achive this rank is just a bonus Summarize what this clan is for: Making pairs so other clan members can get the egg dex entries needed for Arceus Rank, free of charge Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: They are in a tab in the post for their specific region

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? -- Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. --
profile picture by Cele, Type Race counter by Shiitakii
Lv. 58 — 8,483 / 10,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFighting
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +2,141,748
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Lv. 100 — +2,462,233
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
PurifiedFlesh's AvatarPurifiedFlesh

Member Application

User name: PurifiedFlesh Member Role(s) You'd Like: Shelter Hunter Do you have pairs you can lend? No Do you have free pairs? Yes, sometimes. They are in a field labeled as free pairs. Do you have free fields? Yes, they are labeled as free. How actively do you play PFQ? I am very active, I log on several times a day at least 5 days a week. Preferred nature: N/A if none N/A Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? I'd like to help with all regions Why do you want to join our clan? To help people get pairs and get help making my own pairs Summarize what this clan is for: To provide resources to help clan members get eggdex entries Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: On each region post there is a tab for listings you can select and look through the list to see if any members are in need of the pokemon

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? N/A Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. Yes. 99% pairs need to be from two different original trainers that are not yourself. Some pokemon can't make 99% pairs, like monogenders or genderless pokemon, but they have a specific max breeding compatibility that you can reach the same way you get 99% pairs.

Member Application

User name: ShootingStarRain Member Role(s) You'd Like: Shelter Hunter please! Do you have pairs you can lend? I do! They're check out through my shop(below in my signature) and I'm working on finding and organizing some free pairs I got from Trade Forums. Right now the field name is "Field 85"; subject to change. Do you have free pairs? No, not really. I don't do much of breeding. Do you have free fields? Yes. It's labeled Free/Gifts/Trade or something along those lines. "Temp" is also free. I just...haven't gotten around organizing my fields for a really long time :d How actively do you play PFQ? Every day! May not be able to contribute much when finals/midterms draw near, although I consider myself a pretty avid player Preferred nature: Depends on the Pokemon. Lonely sits best with me! Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? Not really? I guess not variants or exclusives, since those are harder to find, but anything is good :D Why do you want to join our clan? Been teetering for really long time if I should join since I might be busy with school, but then realized..."oops, have lots of free time." Helping people's good right? Plus I need to get Arceus myself T-T Summarize what this clan is for: Helping others achive Arceus, lending pairs, and helping the making of pairs. Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: They are on each region's page
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Crocodama's AvatarCrocodama

Member Application

User name: Crocodama Member Role(s) You'd Like: Both Do you have pairs you can lend? no but i will be happy to make some! Do you have free pairs? not right now Do you have free fields? free/wt in name How actively do you play PFQ? every day, for 4 hours and more Preferred nature: quirky Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? no i dont have a specific region, I can help with what you need Why do you want to join our clan? to help others with the eggdex and to get help myself Summarize what this clan is for: this clan is for making pairs and helping others with eggdex Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: you pm the region leader of the pokemon you want, indevidual or pair, and you can ask for specific nature and gender. you need to check the region post for a form.

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? yes Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. yes, pokemon must come from two different original trainers.
profile picture drawn by me
Absoloki's AvatarAbsoloki

Member Application

User name: Absoloki Member Role(s) You'd Like: Both Do you have pairs you can lend? Only a few pairs as I'm fairly new to making breeding pairs Do you have free pairs? Not currently Do you have free fields? 2 fields labelled WT How actively do you play PFQ? Everyday for a couple of hours Preferred nature: N/A if none Serious Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? Sinnoh preference but I'll help with all ^^ Why do you want to join our clan? I'd like to be a part of a clan to work together with others and help each other out be it for completing dexes or for hunts, its all fun ^^ Summarize what this clan is for: Help each other out to keep Arceus rank as new mons are released and to make pairs to get those eggdexes Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: PM a region leader of the region of pokemon or pair looking for, each region has its own post with instructions and may have its own form to fill out

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? Yes Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. Pokemon from different OT's have a higher percentage of compatibility, finding the right pair can take some trial and error depending on the pokemon but the base rule for getting the best chance of a high pair is two different OT's
Absoloki | Current Hunt: ? | My Shop Avatar is Cardcaptor Sakura

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page