PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Arceus Wonders

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Arceus Wonders >

Crocodama's AvatarCrocodama

Member Application

User name: Crocodama Member Role(s) You'd Like: Both Do you have pairs you can lend? no but i will be happy to make some! Do you have free pairs? not right now Do you have free fields? free/wt in name How actively do you play PFQ? every day, for 4 hours and more Preferred nature: quirky Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? no i dont have a specific region, I can help with what you need Why do you want to join our clan? to help others with the eggdex and to get help myself Summarize what this clan is for: this clan is for making pairs and helping others with eggdex Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: you pm the region leader of the pokemon you want, indevidual or pair, and you can ask for specific nature and gender. you need to check the region post for a form.

If applying to be a Pair Maker:

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? yes Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. yes, pokemon must come from two different original trainers.
profile picture drawn by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page