PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arceus Wonders

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345

Ashki's AvatarAshki

Member Application

User name: Ashki Member Role(s) You'd Like: Shelter Hunter Do you have pairs you can lend? I have a few in my pairs field, hopefully more in time! Seasonal Turtwig 96% Snowpoke 98% Puppod 96% Orthrus Houndour 98% Arctic Numel 96% Happy to lend for up to 2 days max if necessary! Do you have free pairs? Not yet! Do you have free fields? Not marked, but anything in my 'Needs Sorting' can go for free! How actively do you play PFQ? Very active! Daily and often here for long amounts of time throughout the day. Preferred nature: N/A if none N/A Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? Nope! Why do you want to join our clan? I'm about 90 eggdexes away from Arceus rank and I have had SO much help along the way; as well as getting help with the last dexes I need, I would love to start shifting to helping others as well! Summarize what this clan is for: Helping each other with eggdex/maintaining full eggdex, and creating and loaning out pairs for this purpose. Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: Locate the region that your wanted eggdex is in, click listings, and find the pokemon you're looking for!
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Hi friends! Please join us in welcoming our new clan members: Meowdy, Ashki & Golizma! Golizma is our old Kanto leader from back in the day and is returning as a shelter hunter! Meowdy is both a pair maker and shelter hunter, and Ashki is a shelter hunter. We will have a new variant starting March 24th: More info on the Event I also updated the spreadsheet templates to reflect the most recent additions to the pokedex. I also noticed that the variants were missing a few and were completely out of order, so those are fixed now. If you're a pair maker, you can just copy one (or part of one) of the templates to your tab. You can edit/decorate your tab any way you want to keep track of your pair making, whatever is easiest for you to keep track. Just be sure that when you update your tab, that you mark the date onto the contributions tab so I know to copy it to the other spreadsheet for the shelter hunters to see. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any of the region leaders. There's a few changes coming up in the future as PFQ continues to change. We're doing our best to stay ahead of how we'll be affected when it comes to pair making. We'll keep you updated as soon as we know more <3
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
QueenNirn's AvatarQueenNirn
I realized a little longer than I would have liked that my application never actually went through... And my multiple redos also failed 😂 So please please let me have a bit more time, I'm trying so hard. I'm having issues with my browsers.

Member Application

User name: QueenNirn Member Roles I'd Like: Both please Do you have pairs you can lend? Yes, Gragon 99% Dragon 6, Terrink 99% Ground 2, Terrink 74% Ground 2, Geisturne 95% Ghost 2, Do you have free pairs? Seasonal Torterra Tortuga grotle https://pokefarm.com/summary/Rr1_T Cactaboo 95% Ghost 2 https://pokefarm.com/summary/1pjRJ https://pokefarm.com/summary/1pYf4 Gragon 99% Dragon 6 https://pokefarm.com/summary/8XVDd https://pokefarm.com/summary/t3n_b Garbador 97% Poison https://pokefarm.com/summary/1MSyz https://pokefarm.com/summary/YQqjS Croagunk 90% poison 3 https://pokefarm.com/summary/S2Zy3 https://pokefarm.com/summary/8GgPg Terrink 74% Ground 2 https://pokefarm.com/summary/v6Rwc https://pokefarm.com/summary/vymw6 Terrink 99% Ground 2 https://pokefarm.com/summary/2BY7Q https://pokefarm.com/summary/1NjRR Schweepy 75% Grass 3 https://pokefarm.com/summary/ScjjN Schwoomstick 75% https://pokefarm.com/summary/12tMN And more Do you have free fields? Yes. Free Field [pm me], Free Field 2 [pm me], Free 3, Free Field 4, Free field 5 How actively do you play PFQ? --Every day Preferred nature: N/A if none --Quirky, Bashful, Serious, and Docile Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? Paldea -- Why do you want to join our clan? --positively affecting other people is how I enjoy video games. Figuring out how I can help, Etc Summarize what this clan is for: --Assistance to achieve Archeus. Help with BP, Sharing resources. Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: --Find the Pokemon your looking for in the listing of its region.

If applying to be a Pair Maker:

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? --yes Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. --Yes. You have to get two Pokemon with different OTs so not just two adopted from the shelter, you have to trade another trainer. As far as I understand it is mostly just luck after that.
Power taken is power borrowed, power given is power kept.
Score: 0
Badge created by Lycankai
Hsuan's AvatarHsuan
Member Application Form

Member Application

User name: Hsuan Member Role(s) You'd Like: Both please :) Do you have pairs you can lend? Yes, but not the TUBG ones, and I'd like them to be returned in a week unless other specified link Do you have free pairs? There's some in the breeding field, but not the TUBG ones Do you have free fields? No :( How actively do you play PFQ? Almost daily unless there's activites that takes up the whole day (my time zone is +8 server time) Preferred nature: N/A Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? Anything is fine :) Why do you want to join our clan? I might need a bit of help for my dex, and helping others with their dexes <3 Summarize what this clan is for: Helping other players woth their egg dexes to acheive/maintain Arceus rank Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: Find the pokemon you're looking for in the listings

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? Yes Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. The two pokemon must be from different trainers and at max happiness for the base. For total, max happiness and similar levels(above 50) is required.
Hi friends! A few announcements: I'm going on hiatus for a bit to have surgery. Not sure how long I'll need to recover, but hopefully I'll be back quick. DragonDance is taking over the Exclusives/Variants region for me (they're now under Alola/Galar/Hisui.) Please reach out to her for listing requests. Events will be on pause. Neonyan will be running the clan until I return. The Spreadsheet has a new look. Neonyan has been working hard on it. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to him. We added QueenNirn as a Shelter Hunter/Pair Maker last night. Welcome <3 Hope to see you all soon!!
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Hello Arceus Wonders Members! GnarleyQuinn has returned to us and is resuming responsability of running our Events as well as the Exclusives/Variants region. We're all super glad to hear that their surgery went well! The Basket Happiney & Perroc lines are available for listing requests now. Please PM GnarleyQuinn to be added to the listings for either of these lines. We also would like to welcome Hsuan to our clan! We look forwards to working with you ^^

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys

Member Application

User name: 2DS.sys Member Role(s) You'd Like: Both! I’m more going to prioritize making pairs tho Do you have pairs you can lend? I have a few in my first field; PM for more details. Do you have free pairs? Not *right* now, but it’s mostly because of not having the pokemon to make them(i forget that the shelter exist like a fool) Do you have free fields? Technically, all of my fields that aren’t really themed are free(aka the sour spicy etc fields), but I don’t have dedicated fields for those, no. How actively do you play PFQ? All the time! (Honestly, more than I should with IRL stuff being a thing) Preferred nature: I collect hasty pokemon, if that helps. Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? Not really! Why do you want to join our clan? I’d like something to do with my time on Pokefarm that really contributes to something and I feel this fits that bill. Also, I love doing these things already haha Summarize what this clan is for: Making pairs to fill out EggDexes. Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: You go to a region’s post and check the second tab.

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? I do! (This will mean I finally have something for my currently blank fields for lmao) Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. Grab two compatible pokemon(either male and female or some other scenario) from two different people and pair them together.
The pfp was edited by us, it uses a official sprite of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, and uses a coloring psd by kiochisato on tumblr
Champignon's AvatarChampignon

Member Application

User name: Champignon Member Role(s) You'd Like: Shelter Hunter only for now! I'm likely to ask to help as a Pair Maker later on as well, but I feel like it's better to gauge how hard/easy is to do the Shelter Hunting part before that! Do you have pairs you can lend? No Do you have free pairs? "🎁🧑‍🤝‍🧑 Free - Pairs 🧑‍🤝‍🧑🎁" Do you have free fields? "🎁 Free 🎁" How actively do you play PFQ? ATM Daily, but my activity may fluctuate due to health issues Preferred nature: No Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? No, I prefer to help with all Why do you want to join our clan? - I find it way more fun to search for regular mons and make pairs for other than to S/A/M hunt! - I like helping others in general! - Even before I knew there were ranks in PFQ, I had completing the Dex as a goal, and reaching Arceus rank is one more reason to go for that, so I'll probably also benefit from the help of other members of the clan! Summarize what this clan is for: For helping each other finish and maintain the Eggdex requirements of Arceus rank via giving and lending Pokémon/Pairs Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: In each region post by the regional leader there's a tab named '[Region] Listings" with the list of requested mons of that region Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. Yes! In most cases, you must get 2 mons, one of each gender, from different OTs! - There's about 9% of variable that is not affected by anything besides random chance, so it's good to get a bunch of the same mon - Then test it on the daycare! There are, however, quite a few exceptions to what I mentioned, those being: - Unown, to get a specific letter you need to get two of the same or do the math with 2 different letters to get the one you want as a result of the pair, and it's also completely random %, not even OT influences it! - The so called "counterpart pairs", where there's 2 pokemon of different species that are the best matches for each other, most of them are species that are all one gender, like Miltank and the different tauroses for example, in that case the only thing that would change is the two different species thing, the rest of the procedure is the same! - There's also some other monogender species that don't have one specific recognized counterpart species, but can reach its max % w other species, like the recently added Basket Chansey/Blissey that can get to it's max percentage w Indeedee and Audino! - And then there's most genderless pokemon, that can only breed with ditto. - And also the breedable E/Vs that can be gotten through a variety of ways besides just putting 2 of the same species in the daycare. But to keep it simple and easy, if I do get accepted, I'll keep it to sending only mons/pairs of the requested species! Also, a lil note: the recently added new ranks were not yet added to the tooltip on "To join the clan as a Pair Maker you must be Ace rank or above." and "To join the clan as a Shelter Hunter you must be Senior rank or above." located above the application form, a few of the listed ranks have some In-betweens now!
  • Start
  • Mons!
  • ?
Profile pic is a F2U by Akemie on TH
I have a shop now!!! :) Free Pokémons at the very bottom of my fields!!
Lv. 15 — 36 / 500
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Lv. 16 — 314 / 585
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Codes used are tabs from here, and PKMN showcase from here!
In need of help with the Eggdex? Like to help others? Join us!!!
Hi friends! With the new changes coming to the daycare and breeding pairs, we're about to be reallyyy busy around here. The region leaders have been discussing how to handle this the best way possible without it being absolute chaos. Our solution is to do weekly regional events where we focus on shelter hunting for one region each week, and the regions will rotate each week. We're going to run a poll at the top of the page to see what regional pairs you would like to work on next. So far, we ran a poll internally to see where to begin- and we're going to be doing Exclusives for week 1 and Unova for week 2. You will get to vote for week 3 and beyond. Yes, we know you will be able to make pairs with just one OT now. But it does help when you have an extra set of eyes finding the Pokemon you need for pair making. We also have pair makers who can help with match making in the daycare for you. We're ready for this. We're some of the best shelter hunters in the business! Please let me know if you are changing your berry/nature preference during this transition. If you previously didn't have one, it will make pair making harder supposedly with this new change. I will add your new preference to the first post under 'member list.' Make sure when making listing requests that you mention that to the region leader as well. Also, we'd like to welcome our new shelter hunter, Champignon, to the team! <3
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

Would you like us to switch the listings to a spreadsheet? Please vote!

Hello all! We have been toying with the idea of switching our listings over to a spreadsheet to eliminate the fuss of updating them in each separate region. Before we do so, we want to get an 80% or higher majority vote agreeing this is something the clan wants. The spreadsheet would look like this, and it would be public use to all members. You do not have to create a google account to use it. We would track contributions there as well, so you do not have to PM a region leader to report your contributions! Pros:
  • Easier to request Pokemon & Pairs
  • Easier to find & fulfill requests
  • Easier to view all requests at once
  • Easier to track contributions
  • Gives members a way to contribute and participate in the clan without having to PM region leaders constantly
Cons:
  • Requires navigating off-site
  • Google Sheets can be difficult to mess with on mobile. (We would allow users to continue to PM region leaders their requests if they prefer!)
  • Could be confusing to members, although this is subjective
I'm sure there's more pros & cons I havent thought of, but those are my main ones! Please vote in the thread's poll. You can access it by going to the first post of the thread, and looking at the drop-down titled "POLL:..." We would love to have everyone vote, but we cannot force you to vote. If you do not vote, you will not get a say in this! The poll will run for two weeks, ending May 28th.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page