PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arceus Wonders

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345

GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Hi friends! We have a new variant! If you would like to be listed for requests, please visit the Exclusive/Variants region, fill out the form, and send me a PM :) We would also like to welcome our 3 new members that joined this week: ShootingStarRain, Crocodama & Absoloki! <3
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd

Member Application

User name: bread Member Role(s) You'd Like: both Do you have pairs you can lend? any fields with a region name that has egg emoji's around it please note they are all double calm max pairs Do you have free pairs? no but i am willing to give any of the calm breedjects that dont make the cut Do you have free fields? none specified but always willing to give/hunt specific mons on request How actively do you play PFQ? it varies between obsessively and hiatus Preferred nature: Calm Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? nope, all is fine. Why do you want to join our clan? to help others get max pairs whilst also being able to be helped getting my living calm max pairs dex Summarize what this clan is for: to help maintain arceus rank and get max pairs Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: on each region leaders post theres a tab for all lines and names under lines that have requests.

If applying to be a Pair Maker:

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? yes Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. two different OTs trading pokemon to a user and a lot of luck
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
Hi friends! Tournament season has ended, which means new Exclusives!! While they are not yet breedable, sign ups are available for Dribbit and Seistatic. Be sure to use the form under the Exclusives/Variants Region to be added for a listing :)
We added an announcements section to our Spreadsheet for minor announcements on the Contributions tab, so be on the look out for those. Major announcements will still be posted to this forum. With the holidays approaching, we are aware that hiatuses may arise. Please let myself or Neonyan know if you are anticipating taking a break that may result in you being unable to accept trades for several days, and we can put you on a hiatus status. Just let us know the dates, and we'll handle the rest. We hope you have safe travels over the holidays and make many great memories with friends and family <3
Hi friends! Just a friendly reminder that if you need an expedited pair for this tournament season- check out our Events section instead of requesting pairs from each individual region. Also, the main post of the clan has an up to date member list of who is on hiatus, as well as the contributions tab of our spreadsheet. Sometimes the listings don't always have "hiatus" after each person if we are expecting them back soon, and trade slots can get tied up. Double check the main post or the contributions tab if you have trades sitting. If a member is not listed as being on hiatus, and the trade sits for 7 days, let us know asap.
Maristar1214's AvatarMaristar1214

Member Application

User name: Maristar1214 Member Role(s) You'd Like: Shelter Hunter Do you have pairs you can lend? All of my pairs fields have BP in the name Rules for borrowing are if you would like to borrow more than a week I want you to send me something important for collateral (Pokemon or item)until I get my pair back if It is a pokemon it will go directly in my holding field if it is an item I will take a pokemon from my free field and have it hold the item in my holding field Do you have free pairs? No Do you have free fields? Free, Free Type Race, and WF How actively do you play PFQ? Daily or every other day Preferred nature: N/A if none Sassy/Naive Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? Kanto or Johto Why do you want to join our clan? I want to shelter hunt to help some folks out Summarize what this clan is for: This clan is for helping each other make pairs for each other Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: Scroll down to the region the pokemon is from for expample kanto, johto, hoenn, unova, etc. Then you see a welcome tab and the listings tab Click on the listings tab for that region Then scroll down to whichever pokemon your looking for

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? -- Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. --
Check my UFT, Type Race, Free,and PWYW if you would like to trade Pokémon Pm me if your looking for a certain summon or want me to box box hunt or want me to shelter hunt for you Also pm me if I have any megas you would like to dex also anyone can mass click me thank you
Hey friends, Just wanted everyone to be aware of a temporary region change- Neonyan is taking over Kanto for Tosi, which can be found here. Also, I'm going to be out of town tomorrow and will be back some time Friday, so get a hold of Neonyan if you need anything.
DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance
Hello everyone! I just wanted to announce that I am back from hiatus and will be available to take listings via pms again.
× 45 / 500
Hi friends! Quick reminder that a new variant has dropped that is available for breeding. Don't forget to send me a PM to be added to the listing <3
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
Hey everyone! It's been a while since the last new Paldea drop that brought a breedable egg, so figured I'd be making an announcement that the Paldea post has now been updated with today's new Poltchageist drop! So you may PM me as the Paldea region leader to have any listings for that added. As a note it is genderless, and it is not yet known what the maximum percentage with Ditto will be. That said, Sinistea/Polteageist are 81% max so I'd make an educated guess that the same is true for these convergent forms of them. However, as we confirm more information, I will be updating the Paldea post so be sure to keep an eye there!

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
Meowdy's AvatarMeowdy

Member Application

User name: Meowdy Member Role(s) You'd Like: Both! Do you have pairs you can lend? Two fields, both named "Breeding pairs". Just make sure you return the pokemon as-is within a week :3 Do you have free pairs? No Do you have free fields? Not at the moment, I have to reorganize several fields How actively do you play PFQ? Several times a day at least Preferred nature: N/A Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? N/A Why do you want to join our clan? I really want to get to arceus rank and be able to easily help others! win-win Summarize what this clan is for: Helping complete egg dexes Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: Check each region and the listings for each

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? Yes Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. Pokemon with 2 other OT tags
  • My guys :3
  • About me
  • credit
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +5,155,760
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness 27%
Careful nature
Lv. 97 — 25,051 / 31,398
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Lv. 84 — 15,815 / 21,421
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Lv. 100 — +5,211,780
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Meowdy :3 I'm a 22 year old tiger who loves shiny hunting. feel free to chat! i'm also a tiger therian, so meow :3
sprite credit Pkmn panel credit My pfp was made by the lovely zubatfan <3

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page