PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Arceus Wonders

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Arceus Wonders >

brèâd's Avatarbrèâd

Member Application

User name: bread Member Role(s) You'd Like: both Do you have pairs you can lend? any fields with a region name that has egg emoji's around it please note they are all double calm max pairs Do you have free pairs? no but i am willing to give any of the calm breedjects that dont make the cut Do you have free fields? none specified but always willing to give/hunt specific mons on request How actively do you play PFQ? it varies between obsessively and hiatus Preferred nature: Calm Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? nope, all is fine. Why do you want to join our clan? to help others get max pairs whilst also being able to be helped getting my living calm max pairs dex Summarize what this clan is for: to help maintain arceus rank and get max pairs Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: on each region leaders post theres a tab for all lines and names under lines that have requests.

If applying to be a Pair Maker:

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? yes Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. two different OTs trading pokemon to a user and a lot of luck
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page