PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Arceus Wonders

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Arceus Wonders >

Champignon's AvatarChampignon

Member Application

User name: Champignon Member Role(s) You'd Like: Shelter Hunter only for now! I'm likely to ask to help as a Pair Maker later on as well, but I feel like it's better to gauge how hard/easy is to do the Shelter Hunting part before that! Do you have pairs you can lend? No Do you have free pairs? "🎁🧑‍🤝‍🧑 Free - Pairs 🧑‍🤝‍🧑🎁" Do you have free fields? "🎁 Free 🎁" How actively do you play PFQ? ATM Daily, but my activity may fluctuate due to health issues Preferred nature: No Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? No, I prefer to help with all Why do you want to join our clan? - I find it way more fun to search for regular mons and make pairs for other than to S/A/M hunt! - I like helping others in general! - Even before I knew there were ranks in PFQ, I had completing the Dex as a goal, and reaching Arceus rank is one more reason to go for that, so I'll probably also benefit from the help of other members of the clan! Summarize what this clan is for: For helping each other finish and maintain the Eggdex requirements of Arceus rank via giving and lending Pokémon/Pairs Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: In each region post by the regional leader there's a tab named '[Region] Listings" with the list of requested mons of that region Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. Yes! In most cases, you must get 2 mons, one of each gender, from different OTs! - There's about 9% of variable that is not affected by anything besides random chance, so it's good to get a bunch of the same mon - Then test it on the daycare! There are, however, quite a few exceptions to what I mentioned, those being: - Unown, to get a specific letter you need to get two of the same or do the math with 2 different letters to get the one you want as a result of the pair, and it's also completely random %, not even OT influences it! - The so called "counterpart pairs", where there's 2 pokemon of different species that are the best matches for each other, most of them are species that are all one gender, like Miltank and the different tauroses for example, in that case the only thing that would change is the two different species thing, the rest of the procedure is the same! - There's also some other monogender species that don't have one specific recognized counterpart species, but can reach its max % w other species, like the recently added Basket Chansey/Blissey that can get to it's max percentage w Indeedee and Audino! - And then there's most genderless pokemon, that can only breed with ditto. - And also the breedable E/Vs that can be gotten through a variety of ways besides just putting 2 of the same species in the daycare. But to keep it simple and easy, if I do get accepted, I'll keep it to sending only mons/pairs of the requested species! Also, a lil note: the recently added new ranks were not yet added to the tooltip on "To join the clan as a Pair Maker you must be Ace rank or above." and "To join the clan as a Shelter Hunter you must be Senior rank or above." located above the application form, a few of the listed ranks have some In-betweens now!
  • Start
  • +
Profile pic: F2U by Akemie on TH
I have a shop!!! :) Free Pokémons at the bottom of my fields!!
Codes used: tabs, PKMN showcase!
Lv. 31 — 820 / 2,977
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFairy
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page