PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Arceus Wonders

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Arceus Wonders >

PurifiedFlesh's AvatarPurifiedFlesh

Member Application

User name: PurifiedFlesh Member Role(s) You'd Like: Shelter Hunter Do you have pairs you can lend? No Do you have free pairs? Yes, sometimes. They are in a field labeled as free pairs. Do you have free fields? Yes, they are labeled as free. How actively do you play PFQ? I am very active, I log on several times a day at least 5 days a week. Preferred nature: N/A if none N/A Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? I'd like to help with all regions Why do you want to join our clan? To help people get pairs and get help making my own pairs Summarize what this clan is for: To provide resources to help clan members get eggdex entries Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: On each region post there is a tab for listings you can select and look through the list to see if any members are in need of the pokemon

If applying to be a Pair Maker:

Do you have a matchup checker and adequate field space to be a pair maker? N/A Do you understand how to get a 99% or max percentage pair? Please explain how. Yes. 99% pairs need to be from two different original trainers that are not yourself. Some pokemon can't make 99% pairs, like monogenders or genderless pokemon, but they have a specific max breeding compatibility that you can reach the same way you get 99% pairs.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page