Loading...

Top
PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 181920

QUOTE originally posted by APDS

Shiny rates. Hatching Popplio alone with no bonuses except chain I already have 2 shiny ones with less than a 200 chain. Then with my Hisuian Zorua chain of 544 I have only gotten 1 shiny with no bonuses other than chain. Also kinda weird how much a shiny charm was able to influence my 710 Oshawott chain with 10 SHINIES. I feel at this point if I grab an Ubercharm I will have a melan in the next 200 mons or something and it makes me feel angry since it would take days to grind for 1 Ubercharm from the market, and even then you can't recharge those like Shiny Charms. TLDR Shiny odds seem to favor different people at different times, and yes this seems like a big dose of copium on my part.
The good luck with your popplio chain compared to your zoura one is caused by the PotD bonus, which is giving it a 10% boost to hatching shiny :3 your shiny hatch rate will probably bounce back to around the same as your zoura chain when popplio is no longer PotD.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Lostlorn's AvatarLostlorn
Lostlorn's Avatar

QUOTE originally posted by Daycare Page on the wiki

The Exclusive Eggs and the Variant Eggs are the only exceptions to this rule because they have a 1% chance of entering the Shelter while the other 99% will simply vanish.
HELP I wish I know this before releasing like 60 Slithugi eggs to the shelter OTL. At least I know not to do that now.
─⋅✦ Shiny Lurantis portrait is made by Emmuffin of PMDCollab. ✦⋅─ ─⋅✧⋅─ ⊱ ⚘ 7,135 ⊰ ─⋅✧⋅─
MuffinHunter's AvatarMuffinHunter
MuffinHunter's Avatar
The fact that Adamantite is basically worth nothing. Can't even make a good profit selling it on the Market. And 34 Tournament Tokens? I could just get a Lanturn! Rip-off and useless. Still bought 2 of them tho. *Edit* Just realized you can just buy 11 Vouchers for lvl 1 stones and make..... Average price for lvl 1 stones are like 200,000. So 200,000 x 11(stones from vouchers)= 2200000. 45,000 is current market value for Adamantite. As you see.....you make a far better profit if you just get vouchers.
Muffins are the best thing. In the world. No arguments needed. 0
Glitc h POKé's AvatarGlitc h POKé
Glitc h POKé's Avatar
I have been trampled in the shelter for Lechonk eggs :(
MoonIxora's AvatarMoonIxora
MoonIxora's Avatar
Lost my graphic tablet's pen, and I have quite a bit of comms to do 😥 + those are EXPENSIVE in my country. help. edit: nvm guys, it reappeared
Florence • He/they • Snake fan Toyhousedeviantartjournalblank again Hey there, I'm a young artist and baby bat aspiring to practice my artistic skills, also, I love snakes, ferrets and cats.
Back to post this again Error! Egg/Pokémon not found. It may have been snatched by someone else. Please note that if you have two browser tabs open on the Shelter page, then it won't work! 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
EstherGamer's Avatar
*Stares at my 5 interactions today* I had no time or energy for this today... Woo. Also I'm running out of Hypermode and my ZC reserves aren't looking too great.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me.
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
Zerxus's Avatar
what if you: wanted to finish your shelter pass and go to sleep but shazi counter said: x3 adopt bonus with 6 hours left in the tourney on an 6k ehp egg
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,181,612
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Likes:
Bitter food
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Tempura778's Avatar

QUOTE originally posted by Zerxus

what if you: wanted to finish your shelter pass and go to sleep but shazi counter said: x3 adopt bonus with 6 hours left in the tourney on an 6k ehp egg
While it could have been worse, I’m still quite afraid of losing my spot after spending so much time this week to try maintain it. I feel the pain, at least.
The fiery gal and good luck charm: Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
SlitherCain's Avatar

QUOTE originally posted by Wireless Mouse

Back to post this again Error! Egg/Pokémon not found. It may have been snatched by someone else. Please note that if you have two browser tabs open on the Shelter page, then it won't work! 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
And this is why I decided to just take the Hard tokens because they were surprisingly VERY tame with the requirement and run. Maybe it was because I was doing it near the first few hours of the day but my word was getting Popplio eggs from the shelter a nightmare because of that. I didn't think it was possible for there to be a more annoying Shelter-carry tourney than the "hatch your own eggs" and while honestly, that one is still so much worse, at least I could eventually give up thinking too hard about it and just hope I get it versus "hope none of the 100+ people in the tourney are also grabbing this exact egg".
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page