PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complain about everything!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 181920

Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
I won’t deny that it was a headache trying to hatch Binacle, Lechonk and Popplio, but at least Onix was unsurprisingly tame, given that there’s two hours left
The fiery gal and good luck charm: Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
I said as much in the announcement thread, but I am so disappointed about the lack of advent calendar. I mean, complete and utter respect to the artists, but the art isn't what I was excited about on the first place; I'm always going to use my own art as my forum avatar. I was really, really looking forward to finally being able to grab some of the Christmas custom sprites that I'm missing without having to use ZC.
Current Type Race score = 6192
Saving for Memory Stick!
290/200
All art by me.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Enbees

I was really, really looking forward to finally being able to grab some of the Christmas custom sprites that I'm missing without having to use ZC.
Okay but you don't even know what the 12 DoC event will include XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Enbees's AvatarEnbees

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I was really, really looking forward to finally being able to grab some of the Christmas custom sprites that I'm missing without having to use ZC.
Okay but you don't even know what the 12 DoC event will include XD
Oh, don't get me wrong, 12 days of Christmas is super exciting, and has had awesome rewards in the past! I'm super hype! From what I'd seen, though, the trend is that there's one CS pokemon during it (unless that gets increased this year due to lack of advent calendar), whereas the advent calendar allowed for redemption of at least 2, if not more by trading tokens, so it is a bit of a bummer to miss out on that since I've been gone the past few years lol.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Perhaps it was wishful for me to hope that it would be "obvious", but the lack of an Advent Calendar means that 12DoC will be adjusted accordingly. Perhaps I should have mentioned it explicitly - I didn't realise what strong feelings were held on this matter.
Enbees's AvatarEnbees

Perhaps it was wishful for me to hope that it would be "obvious", but the lack of an Advent Calendar means that 12DoC will be adjusted accordingly. Perhaps I should have mentioned it explicitly - I didn't realise what strong feelings were held on this matter.
Honestly, I thought it just could've gone either way, to be honest. I've definitely never been the best at understanding without explicit instructions, so that's probably on me. Thank you for clarifying! I apologize if I came off as having extra strong feelings about it, I did mean it when I said it was just a "bit of a bummer!" Even if it wasn't adjusted accordingly, it definitely wasn't a huge issue for me at least!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo

Only speaking for myself here, but it wasn't obvious at all to me. If anything, the complete opposite was what seemed obvious - that advent tokens and previous advent calendar-related custom sprites wouldn't be available in a non-advent event.
113 / 100
Buying Viridian Epees for 125k or 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code skiddo; banner mochafox; images official
Enbees's AvatarEnbees

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

Only speaking for myself here, but it wasn't obvious at all to me. If anything, the complete opposite was what seemed obvious - that advent tokens and previous advent calendar-related custom sprites wouldn't be available in a non-advent event.
This was also my interpretation!

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

This was also my interpretation!
Wait, that isn't how things work on here? :/ Yeah, put me on the "I need explicit instructions" too boat My first thought of no advent calender was "less free stuff" lol Oh well, never none 12 daz before, super excited!! Why. Just why. Wayyy to many Biancle eggs for comfort. My lovely Sprigatito eggs are getting trampled When are we going to have Sprigatitio POTD????????
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

Why. Just why. Wayyy to many Biancle eggs for comfort. My lovely Sprigatito eggs are getting trampled When are we going to have Sprigatitio POTD????????
I'm having the same problem with Mimikyu eggs. It especially hurts on a 3-month long hunt.
Icon is from In Stars And Time!

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page