PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprites Lost to Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345678

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
Does anyone here know if Hawlucha had an old sprite with different colors? Its not on the wiki, but I have to assume it did, since it wasnt included in the updates and got a mega... but its last sprite was from 2018. I'm very curious!
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 6,933 | Icon official card art (edited by me)

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

Does anyone here know if Hawlucha had an old sprite with different colors? Its not on the wiki, but I have to assume it did, since it wasnt included in the updates and got a mega... but its last sprite was from 2018. I'm very curious!
Rare Bone

Rare Bone

Treasure

(: 0)

A bone that is extremely valuable for Pokémon archaeology. It can be sold for a high price.

Sells for 5,000

Lv. 100 — +5,301,343
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Hawlucha’s old sprite + colours are on the dressup here!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by Rosé the Plague

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

Rare Bone

Rare Bone

Treasure

A bone that is extremely valuable for Pokémon archaeology. It can be sold for a high price.

Sells for 5,000

Lv. 100 — +5,301,343
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Hawlucha’s old sprite + colours are on the dressup here!
oh my god, no way. it looks so much cooler. im gonna cry (/lh) I would so hunt him with those colors........... woooow.. i love blue and grey!!!!
ShinyAnorith's AvatarShinyAnorith
I saved my old Melan Anorith's colors on his dress up :) I quite liked the neon lobe-tips he used to have. It always reminded me of that gorgeous cyan that Pokemon Colosseum used for shiny Anorith.
Diamond Tiara

Diamond Tiara

Summon Item

A tiara embedded all over with glittering diamonds. It is befitting of a princess. Using it will summon the Legendary Pokémon Diancie.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Bump!
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
This thread is fascinating. Small things like these sprites can very easily become lost media without someone holding onto them in some way! I came back to the game after a long absence, and it took me a while to realize the staff counters weren't as I remembered. And it's been incredibly difficult to find screenshots of the old counters! I've only managed to find a few within site skin examples so far. If anyone has other screenshots of these counters, please let me know! All screenshots retrieved and cropped from the Site Skin Directory by Suríya, additional credits under each screenshot. From preview of site skin 'hVp/cinnamontea' by Upui From preview of site skin 'Mfn/valentine-s' by SciZoroark From preview of site skin 'Mfn/searene' by SciZoroark From preview of site skin 'NX_/sunsia' by Sarsori From preview of site skin 'VPz/wobbuffet' by Lorentius From preview of site skin 'VPz/sylveon' by Lorentius From preview of site skin 'Rm/infinity' by Fluffyfrog
- 1347 Icon by Dachsbuns!
Bump!
Walking Wake's AvatarWalking Wake
Actually! The Wiki mentions on Mega Jynx page that the old sprite was the most disliked mega design, but I can't find the OG image. Does anyone have it saved? I'm really curious how it looked!
0/1020
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I remember when I first joined, referred from a link on somebody’s page, I saw the previews of the Alolan Ninetails sprites on the front page back in 2019. Somehow, I saved the image- It’s not that big of an deal, but pretty cool!

2019 (then)

Current

I do remember me going “they have night Pokémon?? I want one!!” back when I clicked on the link to join, haha.
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Ooh that's a great find! Great example of comparison. That black coat looked great on Ninetails.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page