PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprites Lost to Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345678

Peeko has the old albino Meowth sprite in her dress up! I miss the old mega sprite a lot and I can sorta see it in my head but I haven't found it anywhere :< So now anything I like I always make a dress up for it xD Though sadly once or twice my dress ups have vanished so that sucks. All of these old sprites are so interesting! :o
pfp is from the Pokemon TCG
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
arceus.pngc.png
Does anybody have any pictures of the old trainer sprites/ trainer card from however many years ago? I swear I remeber the old user avatars having a much more canon pokemon game npc look to them Edit: I found them literally a minute after 8 asked, whoops! Here's what they looked like for anyone wondering ^v^
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 18 TR types available
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I've still got my trainer card from PF1, if you're curious. I didn't capture pre recode or before the trainer update tho.
teddyArrives's Avatarhypermode-12.pngteddyArrives
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
I realized recently that a couple of my melans still have their old sprites in their dressup pictures! for example, miss Ebony Darkness Dimentia Raven Way here. Honestly I like both versions! They're different takes that both work.
[Forum Signature] I made my avatar. Check out my Journal! v-fire.pngType Race Score = 0
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
if anyone could find some old eevee or zacian sprites i would love to see em!
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @Lame4u
CQHerosteve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCQHerosteve
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Zacian wasn't added before the big sprite disaster. So the sprites and any updates to them are all on the wiki ^^ Eevee, on the other hand, is something we could look for.
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon

QUOTE originally posted by CQHerosteve

Zacian wasn't added before the big sprite disaster. So the sprites and any updates to them are all on the wiki ^^ Eevee, on the other hand, is something we could look for.
what was the big sprite disaster? :,0
CQHerosteve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCQHerosteve
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
I don't exactly recall what happened, but something happened with the wiki which caused all sprites to be lost when they remade it. That's why I made this thread, to try to save some of those sprites that people have saved using dressups or even screenshots. So we can appreciate the old with the new.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
grandmaster.pnge.png
this is mainly me commenting to boost this thread as it's really cool to see all these old sprites and it'd be a shame if they were all lost again but I feel like Mega Skarmory Q's old sprite gives off more draconic vibes than its newer one does, I love/prefer the new sprite to the old one but I'd have an easier time believing the old one is Steel/Dragon than the newer one
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
just found this old sprite!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page