PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprites Lost to Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 567

CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Reminiscing back to when I started on the site I realized how different things are now. And ever since the unfortunately accident with the wiki, so many of the old sprites were lost to time. I would love to see if any other users on the site have pokemon with Dress Ups that contain old sprites. Those mons would be worth a lot for history. For example, I have this Typhlosion, hatched in 2016, she still contains the Dress Up with her original Albino colors. (Don't mind the Lazy Dress up XD) If anyone else has pokemon with old sprite colors I would love to see them so we can remember when we had mons that burned our eyes with their colors XD Please keep things civil, this isn't a place to complain or hate, just a little collection of history that had be lost so newer users and the curious can see what has been! And I'll never use this saved dress up for a Contest as it is most likely unknown if it'll update the dress up to the current colors. It is way too risky to test out. I have also Discovered that Past me was galaxy Brain and I saved the Original albino colors for Cyndaquil and Quilava as well! I never hatched the melan before the colors were changed, but these make me happy :D
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
There was a very brief time when the female Houndoom melan was significantly different from the male, possibly due to an upload error during the Johto sprite revamp? I really wish I had a copy of the image, but I didn't realize it was a mistake and it was gone before I though to save it or get a hold of one to dress up ;w; (if anyone has a copy of that image floating around somewhere, I'd love to see it... I think it was similar to the current melan, but maybe more copper colored horns? hmm) My Porygon2 have their old sprites in their dress ups, but those changes were after The Wiki Incident
Mystera's AvatarMystera
A few of my melans have dress-up images from their old colors. They do have sparkly powder obscuring them a bit. ^^; While I kinda miss dark black Alolan Ninetales, the other two have got to be upgrades. Delphox changed a lot.
Bump!
Gilded's AvatarGilded
My starter still has the old mega sprite! I love seeing how the art team has improved over the years :3
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Oh wow! I don't remember that sprite and it still looks really pretty. Thank you for sharing :D
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

My starter still has the old mega sprite! I love seeing how the art team has improved over the years :3
I don't think I've ever seen something from that far back before :o That's incredible
✦ ✦
64/500+
141/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I still have a dressed up Chespin and Swirlix! It makes me sad seeing the old colors consodering how much I personally dislike the new sprites. Edit: For some reason, my Chespin's dressup got updated. I have never opened the dressup again after the update. AAAAAAAA
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
These ones are only a couple years old but the dress up has the colors from before the most recent update. I’m gonna look and see if I have any older than these!
Bump :D

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page