PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprites Lost to Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234567

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
got a couple for you guys x3 first up is a screenshot i took of my 1st spinda specials plus reg all without the spots they have now I kinda miss the ond black on melan spinda made em more panda like also i remeber albino spinda had red swirly eyes as ive named that albino spinda 'Vanilla Ice cream with Strawberry swirls' XD and my second one is my melan mega jumpluff with the old sprite and colours of the mega

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
This is an awesome thread!! I just love seeing all these old sprites!! I wish I had some of my own but, sadly, I was never really into dress ups back then. However, I do remember back in November of 2016 I hatched my very 1st Melan, a Melan Pichu and it’s colors looked different than it does today. Back in 2016 Melan Pichu had the same colors as this Melan Flying Pichu (which I obtained shortly after they changed its colors.) I miss Melan Pichu with yellow eyes, it just pops out so much nicer with yellow eyes than it does with those brown eyes…
~Credit for my lovely new avatar goes to AnonymousEspeon~
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
I'm glad you have the current dress up for that Pichu, we all know that one day they may be updated, and even though that sprite will stay on the wiki, it'll be a nice reminder of what it once was. And thank you for the kind words. I'm glad this thread has got some attention!
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Bump!
Bump
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

A few of my melans have dress-up images from their old colors. They do have sparkly powder obscuring them a bit. ^^; While I kinda miss dark black Alolan Ninetales, the other two have got to be upgrades. Delphox changed a lot.

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

My starter still has the old mega sprite! I love seeing how the art team has improved over the years :3
i love all these old sprites omg
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
aender-creepr's Avataraender-creepr
just happened to come across this thread and i suddenly remembered taking a screenshot of pokemon sprites from the pokemon list on the pfq wiki. i completely forgot about them until i saw this lol. (i took a screenshot cos i was planning to use them as a reference for making baits for future hunts) so these were from before the june 27 update and i miss the old melanistic colours so much :(

screenshot

aender/banestar | they/it i know i'm pretty average but i'll try my best ;-; avatar is drawn by me, umbreor the emerald umbreon --- tr score: 0
There are many colors I miss too, but some of the brand new ones also look good. I fell in love with the new Diancie colors, that green is so pretty
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
ehe I love talking about old sprites cuz I have this gal who was my most beloved: He has dress up pic! I rly miss aurorus old colors and especially melans ;(
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,319,133
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Iron Jugulis

ehe I love talking about old sprites cuz I have this gal who was my most beloved: He has dress up pic! I rly miss aurorus old colors and especially melans ;(
i very much so dislike the new sprites and colors, its nice to see the old version

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page