PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprites Lost to Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234567

Axolotlovers's AvatarAxolotlovers
I know noibat is getting a sprite change so I saved the old one.
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡤⠤⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢴⠋⠙⠳⣤⡀⣠⠖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⡀⣠⡴⠟⠛⣷⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢤⣀⢈⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢏⣀⣠⡴⠋⠀⠀ ⢀⣠⣤⣄⣄⣉⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣇⣡⣤⡴⣦⣀ ⢹⣅⡀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠁⠀⢀⣠⠏ ⠀⠈⠙⠉⢋⣉⣇⠀⠀⣾⣷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣿⡆⠀⢀⣿⡙⠋⠋⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢤⠶⠋⠉⢈⣦⡀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⣠⣎⠈⠉⠛⢷⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⠶⠋⠀⠈⠑⠠⠄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠈⠻⠶⠖⠶⠃⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠤⡀⠀⡠⠤⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠉⠁⠀⠉⠉⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢀⠤⡀⠀⡠⢄⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠢⣀⣀⣀⣈⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⡇⠀⣎⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢡⡇⣸⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Torchiclove's AvatarTorchiclove
I thought there was no way I'd have one since I don't often use the dress up feature, but turns out I've got the old colors for my albino primal groudon saved in the description!
Avatar art by my awesome friend ramemon for my birthday!
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Oooh that is an amazing find! I like that off-white pink color
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N

QUOTE originally posted by Iron Jugulis

ehe I love talking about old sprites cuz I have this gal who was my most beloved: He has dress up pic! I rly miss aurorus old colors and especially melans ;(
i agree so much... the old melan colors were super pretty and the new ones just do not do it justice :(
finn + blurr | he/they score: 0 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background from tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
Oh man its nice to look through all the older colors, i dont know if I have any others, I wanna doubt it considering I rarely dress up my Pokemon, however, I do have the old Melan colors for Rowlet saved on my baby boy!
Icon was made by PNG_Pizza for my use!
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh
I don't know if these count as "lost to time", since you can probably see old sprites on wiki, but these 4 have their old colors on dress up photo. Edit: I was curious and checked contest history, to see if pokemon there keep their old sprites, the answer is no. For some reason contest history dress ups have updated sprites.
English is not my native. Pfp drawn by Camikuh (me), character on it - Nahida from Genshin Impact 0
Shop
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Camikuh

I don't know if these count as "lost to time", since you can probably see old sprites on wiki, but these 4 have their old colors on dress up photo. Edit: I was curious and checked contest history, to see if pokemon there keep their old sprites, the answer is no. For some reason contest history dress ups have updated sprites.
The vivillion omg Im dying! Super halloween
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
It is still really nice to share old sprites even if they weren't lost in the wiki incident is nice to see! And please remember, we're not here to hate, we are here to appreciate the past.
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Hide box contains multiple pictures

Some old sprites

Old mega lunupine from ~2017 Original Melan Entei Original Mega Charizard Y Melan Old albino cosmog (from a pokemon I sold a few years ago)
I probably have more but that's all I can think of right now
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 0 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog

QUOTE originally posted by Lorne

Hide box contains multiple pictures

Some old sprites

Old mega lunupine from ~2017 Original Melan Entei Original Mega Charizard Y Melan Old albino cosmog (from a pokemon I sold a few years ago)
I probably have more but that's all I can think of right now
the old lunipine sprite looks like he has zero thoughts in his head i love him sm omg just went to give a mon an item and found the old colors saved?!

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page