PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprites Lost to Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 678

CQHerosteve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCQHerosteve
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Ah yeah I remember it's crazy colors. It was so random to be bright green and yellow for the face plate. I would've thought maybe red, or even pink, more than green.
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
bobasaur's Avatarbobasaur
champion.pnge.png
just wanted to say that i love this thread! it's very fun looking at how pokefarm has evolved. i did a little digging in the wayback machine, and i found a few that i didn't see posted! melan empoleon Old New melan staraptor Old New melan serperior Old New melan samurott Old New melan zorua Old New albino zorua Old New shiny zorua Old New subtle difference on the shiny zorua, but its there melan mandibuzz Old New

⋆ mikan ✩ she/her ✩ 13 ⋆

bulbasaur collector ♡4.pngc.png3.png
OG SpritesForum Gamescredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Pokeball Divider @SquishyAlpaca on DeviantArt Signature Pagedoll @Sarilain on DeviantArt Pfp @MunchyKu on Reddit
Type Race Score; bug.png 1500
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
grandmaster.pnge.png
mainly me commenting to boost this thread again but you can really see the improvement between the old and newer sprites! feel how you want about the colors but you can really see the improvement especially in the lineart imo
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Shirarisun's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShirarisun
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by bobasaur

just wanted to say that i love this thread! it's very fun looking at how pokefarm has evolved. i did a little digging in the wayback machine, and i found a few that i didn't see posted!
i did note these too! they are actually all already on the wiki, all the old sprites for gens 3-6 are saved there in the file history for each sprite, so i'm pretty sure that's why nobody else has posted them-
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time my journal
summon_ogr.png Collecting Teal Masks for future Ogerpon hunt! (2 so far)
summon_dce.png Collecting Diamond Tiaras for future Diancie hunt! (6 so far)

pfp source | sprites from kirby super star

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page