PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprites Lost to Time

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprites Lost to Time >

This thread is fascinating. Small things like these sprites can very easily become lost media without someone holding onto them in some way! I came back to the game after a long absence, and it took me a while to realize the staff counters weren't as I remembered. And it's been incredibly difficult to find screenshots of the old counters! I've only managed to find a few within site skin examples so far. If anyone has other screenshots of these counters, please let me know! All screenshots retrieved and cropped from the Site Skin Directory by Suríya, additional credits under each screenshot. From preview of site skin 'hVp/cinnamontea' by Upui From preview of site skin 'Mfn/valentine-s' by SciZoroark From preview of site skin 'Mfn/searene' by SciZoroark From preview of site skin 'NX_/sunsia' by Sarsori From preview of site skin 'VPz/wobbuffet' by Lorentius From preview of site skin 'VPz/sylveon' by Lorentius From preview of site skin 'Rm/infinity' by Fluffyfrog
- 277 Icon by Dachsbuns!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page