PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8384858687··· 104105106

Mystera's AvatarMystera
I believe the numbers are 80% for the starter and 50% for eggs 2-6. Could be off, that's just what I remember hearing. idk how to rephrase it to keep the idea intact without sounding awkward as all get out tho.
StillHere's AvatarStillHere
Would it make sense to just add in a "usually" before the "will not"? That would cover the partially hatched first few eggs, and the eggs that people release partially hatched.
Avatar | Shop They/them, he/him, or xe/xem/xyr pronouns please!
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by StillHere

Would it make sense to just add in a "usually" before the "will not"? That would cover the partially hatched first few eggs, and the eggs that people release partially hatched.
That will just add unnecessary confusion over when the "usually" is. Adding a sentence or two about how your first party will come with partial EXP would make more sense.
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Since this is in a section about the tutorial, and the lab specifically, how about: 'One pokémon down and five more to go. Load up on lab eggs and keep clicking. Just this once, these eggs will come with part of their EXP bar already filled, but do not distress later over 2k, 5k, or even 10k EXP needed to hatch. Most users will clickback, so as long as one doesn't give up, they will get there eventually.'

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
17110 pts .
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by wiki (shiny hunting)

Breaking a Chain Breaking a chain means losing all progress made in the chain. This is usually done when starting a new Shiny Hunt. The chain will either fail completely or start at 1 Egg again, depending whether the user still owns the PokéRadar or not. The following causes a chain to break: Hatching a different Egg than the species that is currently being chained when the Type Race is not ongoing, or if the Pokémon's type is different from your assigned type during the Type Race. Hatching an Egg while not possessing a PokéRadar To avoid breaking the chain, an Egg Pass can be purchased. It allows the user to hatch one Egg without breaking the chain.
Shouldn't there be an addition about how tournaments may have a rule where it won't break the chain?
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
I believe the consensus was to wait until a tournament with the special rules came about to see entirely how it worked before just adding the information and it potentially being incorrect.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

selocon's Avatarselocon
I mean, we know how its gonna work: it won't break your chain. It says it plain as day right there on the event page. It'd be different if Niet told us and we never got notified on the event/tourney page, but it tells us right there: will not break your chain.
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
It looks like for the Mamoswine albinos, both are the male version since they both have long tusks.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
I just did a side by side comparison and that's actually wrong. Both albinos are in fact the female versions, so if someone has the male or the albino dex entry that'd be super! EDIT: Throwing the male shiny together with one of the albinos for an easy visual EDIT Numero 2: Managed to find a Male kicking around so the issue's been fixed :D
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
59/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
Shouldn't the list of eggs have the exp updated? A lot of eggs changed recently, Like weedle which isnt 2k exp to hatch anymore, its 3k. But the list still says 2k.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin

Pages: 123··· 8384858687··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page