PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 104105106

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
Oh there's several of em, much like the Christmas ones ^^ got myself a nice new hat and a balloon found in this event
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Well does anyone have the images or item names or something? I can't just put "a nice hat" on the Wiki. Edit: Is the Evolution Tree section on the Hallowe'en Witch page messed up for anyone else? It's showing the two Pokemon above each other instead of next to each other like it's supposed to, but the coding looks fine.
Niall's AvatarNiall
I’ve gotten one accessory so far: the Spinarak decoration. And yeah, they appear stacked on my phone at least, but I can’t tell if it’s mobile’s fault or not.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Is that item named Spinarak Decoration? Just to make sure.
Milesfire's AvatarMilesfire
I have one and it's called "Zubat Decoration". And I'm on a laptop and the evolutions are on top of each other...
Avatar is Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney. The art is official but I edited in the trans flag. Call me Miles, he/him. Previously known as ZeroTails and then CloveredZero and then CharaBerry -----
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
Its name is "Pikachu Pumpkin Stack".
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Just to make it a little easier on you all: there are a total of 16 Hallowe'en Accessories to find.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Is the Evolution Tree section on the Hallowe'en Witch page messed up for anyone else? It's showing the two Pokemon above each other instead of next to each other like it's supposed to, but the coding looks fine.
Yep, I added the Liepard in, but I'm not sure why it's stacking on top of each other. I've tried just typing the code in and copy/pasting other variant evo lines in there, then replacing the information, but nothing seems to work.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Maybe it's because of the apostrophe? Do any other Exclusive/Variant names have special symbols in them?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Apostrophe is a good guess. It looks like the code uses some kind of "hack" to determine if it should show or hide sections of the template, and the apostrophe in the name interferes and breaks other parts of the CSS.

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page