PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Detsu's Brain Space

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
Sorry for that break guys, I'm here for affirmations again! <3 I don't find myself getting on pfq often when I have free time, just something to keep in mind. But I'm here now! How've you all been? I'm over everything that happened, so I'm okay now. I'm excited to hear from you all again! I love each and every one of you, I'm happy you're alive another day. I'm proud of you for living this long, you're amazing! There'll be rough days, but you'll get through them, I believe in you!! If you feel like no one loves you, I DO!!! Thank you all for listening to me ramble <333 -🕷
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
WOAHHHH NEW SUBSCRIBER!!!! HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY SILLY RAMBLINGS!! Nothing new has been happening, it's honestly kinda boring. I haven't done much either. Talking to people, new and old friends. Ugh, I wish there was more I could put here. Overwatch 2 stream this weekend!!!!!!! Come watch me live as I break down mentally because I've never played tank, suck at DPS and hate support with my entire soul!!!! I love all you silly little readers, especially you, new person! thank you for subbing, it really means a lot. I hope you all enjoy your time here, MWAH!!! - <3
ALSO ALSO ALSO ALSO ALSO!!!!! COMPLETELY FORGOT TO MENTION: if you wanna be my friend and get to know me more, message me, I don't get messages often enough and i wanna talk to you guys! D: P.S. if you're my friend you get put on a special list and I associate lyrics with your personality :D
Forgor about this again lmao being the silly little guy that i am, i uninstalled overwatch. i got a little upset last night and decided to just end it there. i'm keeping it on my pc just so you guys can still watch me stream it this weekend, but that'll be it. ALSO!!!! I'll be streaming the Fortnite Live Event if anyone wants to see that! I'm really excited to be FINALLY attending one, I missed the Marshmellow one by a hair, the Travis Scott one by a few minutes, and I've never seen an end-of-season event :0 Can't wait to talk to you all when I do stream, please show up lmao, I really need to get my viewership up! I love each and every one of you, I'll talk to you all later!
okay okay okay, so unfortunately, stream is CANCELLED, mom decided to make OTHER plans and so I don't have time to do the stream, do the live event, or literally anything. I'll try my best to make the next one, sorry guys. What else has happened..? STILL NOT TALKING TO ANYONE WOOOO!!! Lowkey I kinda want a girlfriend again, like damn it sucks not being able to give affection to anyone. anyone want me lmao? Besides that, not much. I do love you guys though, everyone who reads this means something special to me. I hope you all have a wonderful night <3
WAIT PLANS CHANGED AGAIN. STREAM MIGHT HAPPEN. I'm not even too sure myself, things are being kinda funky. I will absolutely update you all when I know for sure! Other than that, things are kinda just eh. My friends are like keeping me alive rn because nothing else is. At least there's Pokefarm, and I appreciate all of you on here!
so. stream not happening. sorry guys. things got kinda hectic on my end, but it's whatever. i'll keep updating you guys about other things too. i'll still be on to post affirmations in a couple hours. until then <3
i don't understand how even more happened atfer the events of last night. i just completely lost my room, my mom was throwing things at me and i slept on the floor of the living room. i'm not sure when i'll be on pfq again. just give me some time, i'm sure it won't be that long. keep checking on me, ask how i'm doing from time-to-time, please? i could really use people to talk to. i love you all, i'll see you all again whenever i can </3
Thank you to all those who reached out to me, it absolutely means a lot. I appreciate all of you, and I enjoy hearing your words. I was very surprised to come back to 22 notifications, not just from like forums and my eggs and scours, but from 5 people who reached out to me. You all are appreciated more than you know, truly. And not just by me, but by all the lovely people around you. For my nightly affirmations, I wanna make it special. I'm not sure how, but I'll try. I know it might feel like the world is ending, but I promise you it's not. I'm here for you, and I know other people are too. I love talking to each and every one of you, it really means everything to me that you guys would take time out of your days to read this. I love each and every one of you, and I know you might know that at this point, but I'm serious. If no one loves you, I do, now get some rest, all of you, and don't forget to eat and hydrate. Goodnight <3
OMG OOPS HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING SORRY GUYS, I HOPE YOU'VE ALL BEEN WELL Nothing much is happeningggg I'm not even sure myself, everything just seems so slow... Like I want SOMETHING to happen, and I'M. STILL. SINGLE. Like it really isn't hard for someone to just be like one of those shy people and be like "oh uhm.. hey, uh... this is for you.." and hand me a note LIKE PLEASEEEEEE I wanna act like it's middle school again like when did people stop doing that? they started putting on makeup and fake nails to look good, and then just dropped the pen and paper, like come on I miss those days. Anyway, I hope everyone reading this has better luck with relationships than I am. I really am proud for every single person reading this, because you got through the day! You're here, doing well, and am listening to me ramble. Any small accomplishment is a big one to me, congratulations, everyone! I'll talk to you all later, I love you all <3

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page