PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Detsu's Brain Space

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Detsu's Brain Space >

ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
Forgor about this again lmao being the silly little guy that i am, i uninstalled overwatch. i got a little upset last night and decided to just end it there. i'm keeping it on my pc just so you guys can still watch me stream it this weekend, but that'll be it. ALSO!!!! I'll be streaming the Fortnite Live Event if anyone wants to see that! I'm really excited to be FINALLY attending one, I missed the Marshmellow one by a hair, the Travis Scott one by a few minutes, and I've never seen an end-of-season event :0 Can't wait to talk to you all when I do stream, please show up lmao, I really need to get my viewership up! I love each and every one of you, I'll talk to you all later!
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page