PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Detsu's Brain Space

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 5678

ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
Ignore the silly last post, love's been rough on this emo. Anyway, I hope everyone reading this' days/afternoons/nights go wonderfully! I enjoy hearing from the people subbed here, you guys are really interesting! My subscribers are either the most diverse, insane group on PFQ or the coolest, and I'm hoping it's the latter. Shorter post today, I know, but it's literally 12:27 and my eyes are basically being pried shut. My eye bags are already terrible, why not make them worse lmao. I love you all, I really hope you all are doing wonderfully! Everyone deserves happiness, especially all of you! Goodnight all, and kisses to everyone! Also- I have a couple presents to give to people so please let me know if you'd like a gift for Christmas <3
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
Okay, so new LEGO Fortnite mode just dropped, and I have to personally admit: the LEGO gamemode makes the Battle Royale look like an F tier game. I could honestly play it for hours on end and never be bored, there's so much to do! I hope you all get a chance to try it soon, it's amazing! If no one said it today, I'm proud of you. If no one said it yesterday, you've done amazingly so far. And if no one says it tomorrow, I love you. Each and every one of you. You're all special in your own little ways, which is why it means so much to me when you all read my journal. I have special people reading this every single day. You guys are so amazing. I'm heading to bed now, Good morning/afternoon/evening, and goodbye!
Nothing is going my way anymore. I don't even know if I'm even going to be on here anymore. If this is my last time messaging here, it was nice knowing i brought people some sort of comfort and happiness. Sad it has to end, but i enjoyed it. I truly do love you all. Goodbye. </3
AND I'M BACK temporarily BUT BACKKKK everything is still funky (again, I know, my life is a mess.) I'm kinda just trying to get through everything, and that starts with actually trying to focus on school. keyword: trying. I'm not even sure I could do everything I wanted to. Anyway, still single! Might have to do something about that. I hope you all are well. I love you all. I'll try to be back soon <3
awww yeahhhhh new subscriber! such a pleasure to have you here <3 Apologies for my lateness, stufff happening again! And I'm still delusional lmao, literally nothing good is happening to me. Anyway, I'm here now, I'm sure you're all good. And if you're not, don't be afraid to shoot me a message, I'm always here if you need someone to talk to <3
Wow, I have been neglecting this. I'm so sorry. I've been super busy with finals, but I've finished 5 of them, I should be back any time now! Reminder that I wholeheartedly love you all!! You're enough for me.
Okay, now I've ABSOLUTELY neglected this for too long. Time to give you you all an update. I haven't been doing the greatest. Between my mom going nonverbal, breaking my toe, and losing almost every electronic in my possession, life has not been treating me well. I also have like the deadliest cough and I swear I can feel death looming over me. And I'm still single, so there's that. I really do pray all you guys are doing better than I am. I really do love you all, especially you, new subscriber whom I missed in my absence. I appreciate all that you guys do and how all of you are here. You all mean so much to me. I wanna talk to you all, but I understand the anxiety. If it makes you all feel any better, I'm just like you all. I was scared even making this journal. But I'm glad I did, I get to be the proud father of 15 subscribers! That's honestly insane to think that 15 people read this. I really really really do appreciate it. I love you all. Mwah ★
Wow... 16 days.. 16 subscribers. I’m sorry for not being here, everyone. I come bearing good news, though! I’m not single anymore! Her name is Revali and I really like her. She means a lot to me, go check her out! There’s nothing really to update. Sorry guys, maybe next time I’ll have something else to add! For now, just remember that I love you all! And welcome new subscriber, I hope you enjoy your time here!
I MISSED THIS UPDATE RAHHHHHH I’M 18 NOW!!!!! Super random silly update, not much else to add! Being an adult feels like a lot of work already. I’ve sent out college applications and job applications, and I have a job interview soon! Wish me luck!!!
16 subscribers feels like so many. I know some of them are probably inactive now, but it feels nice knowing so many of you are still subscribed. I really wanna thank all of you, you really do mean so much to me. If anyone wants to talk to me, feel free to! I'm happy to be a friend to all of you! <3 Now, my day's been okay! The past 4 have been alright, and not much is going on. I wish something exciting would happen, I need to go out with some friends lol. I hope you all are doing well! I love you all!!

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page